PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Behladue Accords

Ogre Mal Pannis
May 24th, 2001, 10:18:54 AM
The Green Sith nodded and spoke again. "What are the specifics of the embassies? Dimensions, crew compliments, weapon systems, if any, that kind of thing.”

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
May 27th, 2001, 09:39:17 PM
The ssstatjion wjill have onljy ten lassserrr canonsss, and a sssquadrrron of fjighterrrsss, as we wjill prrrovjide jyou wjith sssecurrrjitjy. Asss farrr asss crrrew, jI don't thjink jyou would need morrre than 1000 aboarrrd the outpossst.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 2nd, 2001, 12:01:01 PM
“Since neither of my aides appears to object. I believe we can wrap up these negotiations. I find the terms agreeable. Are there any other details which you need cleared up?”

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 2nd, 2001, 12:24:29 PM
jI beljieve that wjill be sssujitable forrr now. jIf jyou have no objectjionsss, we wjill begjin conssstrrructjion of jyourrr outpossst here, at Behladue. Asss forrr ourrr outpossst, we rrrequessst conssstrrructjion at Bessspjin.

Firebird1
Jun 2nd, 2001, 06:13:56 PM
OOC: SOrry about this, but recently my online time has been limited.

IC:

I still don't trust you, but I am willing to see if you are trustworthy. So for now I suggest a Non-aggression treaty, if you can prove yourself by not attacking us for a period of time, then I might be inclined to help create a location for us to trade.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:52:25 PM
Sarrtarroa leaned back in his seat

jIf jit jisss tjime jyou rrrequjirrre, then ssso be jit. Jussst know that tjime jisss monejy. jIf jyou wajit too long, jit majy hurrrt usss both jin the long rrrun.

Firebird1
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:23:50 PM
*Lord Firebird stares coldly at Keerrourri.*
If money is all you care about then fine, you'll get your fair share. The reason is that I see the TSO and GJO and NR joining up and you are having problems with the Jedi and New Republic, and I am not prepaired to see that happen to us.

Firebird1
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:06:22 AM
Well, there is something that could change my mind about this. A little peice of information that could prove useful in the future, and I can reward you with a couple of Wrath Crusers fitted with whatever fighters you wanted....I just want to know if your intrested.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 8th, 2001, 01:10:51 PM
And what jinforrrmatjion would jyou be jinterrresssted jin?

Firebird1
Jun 10th, 2001, 11:48:01 PM
A simple peice of information is all I need. All you have to do is tell me where the Jedi's base is at. It's a simple location, and it's well worth the gifts I am giving in exchange to you. The next step is up to you...

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 12th, 2001, 10:32:27 AM
Sarrtarroa's smile faded from his face

That jinforrrmatjion jisss confjidentjial...at leassst underrr the terrrmsss of cljient prrrjivacjy. What jI can do, jif jyou wjisssh, jisss to open up a marrrket forrr anjy prrroductsss jyou trrrade wjithjin Jedji terrrrrrjitorrrjy, that jisss, jif ourrr attemptsss at a trrrade frrranchjissse wjith them arrre sssuccessssssful.

jYou deljiverrr prrroductsss to usss, we trrrade them to the Jedji...and we onljy asssk a sssmall perrrcentage of prrrofjitsss forrr handljing feesss and trrransssporrrtatjion expensssesss. The rrressst of the prrrofjit would fall to jyou.

Consssjiderrr jit Trrrade Brrrokerrrjing. jYou benefjit frrrom ourrr djiverrrsssjifjied trrrade rrroutesss and porrrtfoljiosss.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 14th, 2001, 11:26:57 PM
Ogre had remained silent while Lord Firebird posed his questions. He knew once the Sith had asked that the Cizerack would not tell, but just posing the question made the memory come to the Ambassador’s mind, thoughts of the place he had visited when making deals with the Jedi, very similar to this one.

Ogre was already probing the being’s mind and picked up on those thoughts and had a nice mental image of the planet both from space and its surface. A wicked smile graced his lips as he recognized the place from his studies of the ancient Sith, but he was careful not to let his smile give away what he had done. He nodded his head a couple times making it seem as if he was merely accepting the Ambassador ‘s policy.

The arrangements thus far had progressed well, but there was something that he had to propose himself. He had been given orders by the Council before coming to this meeting about a few select places where any embassies or trading would be allowed to take place and Bespin was not on that list.

He cleared his throat and spoke up. “We are agreeable in regards to having an embassy here in this sector, but Bespin however is not what my superiors have cleared as an adequate place for trade to take place on our end. I propose the planet of Zhar, which has been approved by my higher ups.”

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:47:52 PM
Zharrr?

Sarrtarroa raised an eyebrow

Zharrr jisss to farrr awajy frrrom vjiable trrrade rrroutesss to be an effectjive outpossst. We rrrequessst a morrre...lucrrratjive dessstjinatjion.

Darth Snack
Jun 21st, 2001, 10:21:05 AM
*Darth Snack sat in the seat, and kept quiet. He listened as Lord Firebird asked his questions, then the big one on the location of the Jedi. He heard the response and Ogre's question, but Snack was deep in his own thought about where the Jedi were. He remembered that the attack on GJO was right before he left them... and he remembered that he stayed in contact with his master and his friend up to the last moments of the actual attack...

The Sith Knight blinked a few times, bringing himself back to the present. His eyes became fixed on his Master, as the Ciz creature spoke.*

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:13:31 AM
“I have also been given permission to offer the planet Fondor as an embassy location. It is located between the Inner Rim and Core Worlds and sits along the Rimma Trade Route, with the Corellian Trade Spine nearby.”

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:15:46 PM
Sarrtarroa smiled. Fondor was an unexpected choice...and a welcome one.

Fondorrr jisss acceptable.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:52:36 PM
“Excellent. We look forward to the possibilities that such a relationship will bring.”

The Green Sith rose from his seat and looked to his aides, nodding to them both, indicating that it was now time to leave. Ogre raised his right hand, clenched his fist, and brought it to his chest in a final salute to the Embassador.

“We shall take our leave now and let the necessities be taken care of.”

With that said, Ogre and his aides turned and left the meeting room, heading back to their shuttle, and departing the planets surface. Several minutes after the shuttle arrived on the massive black ship in orbit, it broke its orbit and turned away into open space, blinking away into hyperspace with a flash.