PDA

View Full Version : jIssss herrrre for, trrrrrajing

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:24:32 AM
jI am herrre, mjy Mjissstrrresss (OOC: Whoever that is lol). Pleassse jInssstrrruct me.

Pleassse.

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:27:45 AM
Blast it! HOpefully I got it right this time. Fracking EZBoard...

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 2nd, 2002, 04:50:26 PM
"who jissss jyourrr Mjissstrrressss, sssscrrruf?"

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 03:17:11 AM
OOC: If I mispronounce her name I'm sorry. I cant' remember everything.

Assssssaurrrrrree mjy mjisssstrrresss

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:31:48 AM
Kajeela ran a hungry tongue across her lips as she eyed the Trade Ambassador's latest manservant.
Pity such a specimen should be taken already..

She directed her annoyance at the hapless male.

"Djirrrectorrr! jYou wjill addrrresss me as Djirrrectorrr, orrr jI wjill fjind qujite anotherrr ussse forrr you than, Assssssaurrrrrreei has jin mjind"

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:37:26 AM
Saaneessorr cowered before the Director of Intelligence

"jYesss mjy mji- Djirrrectorrr. Mjy apologjiesss. How majy jI ssserrrve jyou?"

He cowered again before her.

"jI am stjill awajitjing herrr."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:47:00 AM
Kajeela moved closer, her feral eyes examining the male's every detail. She lifted her tail to curl up and around to tilt his chin up and from side to side in inspection.

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:49:17 AM
Saaneessorr allowed the Director to inspect him.

"C-can jI do anjythjing forrr you?" he quivered, trembling.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 3rd, 2002, 04:59:27 AM
A dark grin crossed Kajeela's face and her sharp perfect little teeth glistened.

"JYourrr Mjissstrrresss may not apprrrecjiate yourrr eagerrrrnesss to sssserrrve me, Sssscrrruf.

She leaned forward and rubbed her face against his, purring lowly and sniffing him .

"The prrrjice would be hjigh forrr you ssshhould ssshe fjind out."

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:08:26 AM
Saaneessorr made an odd noise.

"H-h-h-how hjigh?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:27:09 AM
A small laugh quipped from Kajeela's lips as the male's nervoussness seemed to only arouse her further.

She circled around him, allowing her tail to curl across his chest. Leaning against his back, her head resting on top his shoulder, she asked softly,
What jisss jyourrr name, jyoung one?"

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:29:14 AM
Saaneessorr's tail almost started moving.

"N-n-Neejaarri Saaneessorr, Madame Djirrrectorrr."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:33:41 AM
"Neejaarrrrrrji Sssaaneessssssorrrrr ...."

She licked his ear with her little pink tongue on the last sylabyll.

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 3rd, 2002, 05:36:58 AM
He had to admit, she was one of the more beautiful females he'd seen in a while.

Saaneessorr couldnt' help but feel something as Tarruuri licked his ear. But he was still nervous.

"G-glad jyou apprrrove, Djirrrectorrr."

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:53:33 AM
"jYesssss, jI apprrrove"

Her ears twitched slightly. She would like very much to run her claws all over him, but a conflict of interest with the Viceroy would be, at best inconvenient - at worst...messy. Of course, it would be only if she found out that is...

And Kajeela could forsee a whole range of uses for this manservant. A pair of strong hands for the nights, and a pair of sharp eyes for the day.

She ran a finger the length of Neejaarri's left ear and felt him respond to the touch.

"Do jyou know about the Keji Aji'Rrreeji, Neejaarrrrrrji?"

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:06:28 AM
"V-verrrjy ljittle Djirrrectorrr. Onljy that thejy arrre fearrred and rrressspected."

He cringed a bit through her touches. A part of him wanted to turn and take the Director now, but the larger part of him was fearful of her.

"Whjy do jyou asssk?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:11:15 AM
She spun him around to face her and pushed herself up against him. She could smell the conflict within him and her smile broadened.

"Becausssse, the Keji Aji'Rrrreeji could use ssssuch a one ljike you - jI could use sssuch a one ljike you."

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:13:22 AM
"H-h-how ssso?" Neejaarri asked.

"Asss an assssssocjiate orrr sssomethjing elssse?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:24:44 AM
Sometimes the males' intelligence level was an extremely frustrating trait.

The Director sighed, but forced herself to remain patient.

"Nothjing ssssso compljicated, Sssaaneessssssorrrrrr" She lingered on his name.

"jI would only need jyou to keep yourrrr bjig blue eyesssss open when arrrround the Vjicerrroy...rrreporrrrt to me occasssssjionally anythjing of jinterrresssst...jin my prjivate rrroomsss, of courrrssse. Thjingssss of that naturrre."

She grabbed his collar and yanked him forward, a bare inch from her face. Her tail curled round and stroked the back of his neck.

She licked her lips once and smiled as they glistened irressistably.

"jYou could do thjisss, yessssssssss?"

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:40:46 AM
Neejaarri was gone. The Director of Intelligence, asking him to help. Him, the lowly Neejaarri Saaneessorr, being asked to help. He purred.

"Yesss, jI can do that. But jI-jI-jI am not, completeljy sssure. jIf jI angerrr Assaurie...ssshe djid lajy clajim to me."

He quivered again, "jIsss therrre anjythjing jI can do forrr jyou now?"

The question though that remained in him was would he do it.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:00:49 AM
"What Assssssaurrrrrreei doessssssn't know - wont angerrr herrr..."

The was perfect. Kajeela had no suspicions at all of the Trade Ambassador. In fact, if anything - the Viceroy was a stirling example of Cizerack pride.

But every set of eyes in place for Kajeela only made the Directors job easier, and one never, ever knew when those eyes would be invaluable.

"jYou wjill stjill serrrve yourrr Mjissstrrresssss jin everrry way, only you wjill do a ljittle extrrra forrr the Prjide by helpjing the KAR."

The manservent was so willing, so deliciously obedient.

"Forrr now, why dont you follow me to my offjices and jI wjill gjive you a specjial com-devjice that jis only for KajiAji'Reeji communjicatjionssss."

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:10:40 AM
"jI ssshall meet jyou therrre then," Neejaarri spoke, staring at her.

"What ssshall jI do forrr jyou now, Dirrrectorrr?"

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 4th, 2002, 04:18:19 AM
Kajeela grinned.

"Thjisssss way. jI wjill sssshow you"

And the Director and the unwitting male left for the Secured Offices of the dreaded Kei Ai'Reei.

Assaurreei Cassarreessa
Feb 5th, 2002, 04:56:40 AM
*Assaurreei was heading to get her new manservant Neejaarri. Her last manservant had met a rather...shall we say, interesting end. Since then she had been looking for a new young Cizerack male that she could mould.

She turned a corner and saw Kajeela Tarruurri walking with Neejaarri. That little bitch was moving in on her property. That was something that Assaurreei took personally.*

And wherrre do jyou thjink jyou arrre gojing?

*Assaurrei walked up to them and grabbed Neejaarri by the arm yanking him to her side violently. Her ears flattened in anger. It was common knowledge that she had spoken for this male so to see another pride female walking off with her property was a blatent slap in the face. Neejaarri cowered before his mistress and she slapped him across the face.*

Djid jI not tell jyou to wajit forrr me. jYou neverrr take anotherrrsss orrrderrrsss beforrre thossse of jyourrr missstrrressssss unlessssss thejy come djirrrectljy frrrom the Prrrjide Motherrr herrrssself. Ssstupjid male.

*She turned back to Kajeela.*

And jyou! jYou ssshould know betterrr!

*Assaurreei stared the inteligence director down. She had put up with the annoyance of the other womans prying eyes before but this was going too far.*

Do not crrrosss me agajin Kajeela Tarrrrrruurrrrrri! jYou wjill rrregrrret jit.

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:01:34 AM
Officially just cowers in fear in the corner.

"Mjissstrrresss, jI'm sssorrrrrrjy. Pleassse hjit me agajin."

Assaurreei Cassarreessa
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:11:07 AM
*Assaurreei turned back to the sniveling male*

Sssjilence fool! Keep jyourrr mouth ssshut beforrre jyou fjind jyourrrssself jin morrre trrrouble.

*She picked up the chain attatched to his collar and held it fast. This male would meet a bad end quickly if he didn't learn who his mistress was and who to take orders from.*

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 5th, 2002, 05:07:31 PM
"jYesss Mjissstrrressssss."

Neejaarri awaited Assaurreei's next move, hoping part of it would be a slap in the face or worse.

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:33:11 PM
Kajeela smirked at Assaurreei's reaction.

It was so typical. The Trade Viceroy could rant and rave, but they both knew her threats would hold no weight with the Director. Intimidation and Threats were the Kei Ai' Reei's line of business - and Kajeela the master at both. She feared nothing from the Viceroy. Assaurreei would just be another name to add to the list of Cizeracks that dispised the KAR, and with good reason. Personal, not personal - it didnt matter to Tarruurri. She had a job to do, and too bad who's toes she crumped on to do it. Even better for Kajeela if she could sweeten her own lot with some fresh meat where possible.

The hapless Neejaarri was cowering and didnt know which way to look or move or think. It was amusing, even if pathetic.

"Rrreally Vjicerrroy.......jyou jump to conclusssjionsss. jYou ssssshould look betterrrr to yourrr afajirrrsssss and then perrrhapssss not feel so thrrreatened by a 'converrrssssatjion' between fellow Prrrjide memberrrssss."

It would be no good to implicate the manservant. If he was to be of any use, Assaurreei must not be aware of their recently established agreement.

Kajeela adjusted to a placating tone, her ears upright and unbristled. "jYou arrre forrrtunate to aquirrrre sssssuch a outssssstandjing male."

The Director glanced at Neejaarri and gave him a hint of a smile. Turning again to the Viceroy, her eyes took on a hardness.

"Rrrememberrrr though Assssssaurrrrrreei, the Keji Aji'Rrreeji hassss a long memorrrry.....and jis only jincljined to forrrgjive once, and once only, a lapsssse of judgement as jyou have sssshown today jin thrrreatenjing me. Dont forrrget who jyou arrre dealjing with."

Assaurreei Cassarreessa
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:24:13 PM
jIt wasssn't a thrrreat. jIt wasss a prrromjissse. jYou don't fool anjyone Kajeela. jYou jusst rememberrr that beforrre jyou meddle jin mjy affajirrrsss agajing.

*Assaurreei starred the other woman down. She thought she could threaten and hide behind the cloak of her job and many of the other Ciz feared her, but Assaurreei feared no one save for the Pride Mother herself.

Her manservant was still cowering, it wasnt often a male got caught between two females. Most females knew better then to mess with a claimed male. Especially one of Assaurreei's*

Next tjime go fjind one of jyourrr own malesss to plajy wjith.

*Assaurreeis ears relaxed and her tail stoped swishing back and forth. Everyone in the pride knew about her temper and it kept most people out of the way. But Kajeela was another story. Assaurreei wasnt sure if she was bold or just as stupid as a manservant. It remained to be seen.*

Jussst ssstajy out of mjy wajy. And jyou can go thrrrough me jif jyou everrr need sssomethjing frrrom one of MjY ssserrrvantsss. Am jI clearrr?

Kajeela Tarruurri
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:14:44 AM
Assaurreei had assumed a great deal from seeing the two coming down the hallway together. Their conversation had ended and the two were in no compromising position. Kajeela thought this a sign of a nature that was either very suspicious, (which she herself always appreciated) or very insecure (which didnt really fit with the Cizerack females, least of all the Viceroy). Still, Cassarreessa's reaction was telling, and the Director stopped and took a closer look at her. She thought that perhaps there was something that needed to be investigated further..

"jYou asssssssume too much Asssssaurrrrreeji," Kajeela practically hissed the name, "One, that jI meddle jin jyourrr affajirssss(she lied smoothly) [/i]"and two, that jI carrre of jyourrr prrrrrrromjissssssses, thrrrrreatssss orrr hjisssterrrjicsssss."[/i]

She held the Viceroy's gaze, not one to be stared down at all. She flashed a snarl at Assaurreei, her perfect little teeth bared,
"And be sssssurrre, jI wjill have no qualmssss about gojing 'thrrrrrrough' jyou jif jI everrrrr need anjythjing - everrr."

Kajeela stepped past the cowering, but silent, Neejaarri and continued forward down the hall. Assaurreei had just made a personal enemy of the Director and whether the Viceroy realised it or not, it was a big-BIG mistake.

Assaurreei Cassarreessa
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:53:51 AM
*Assaurreei had very few enemies but that was because few people were stupid enough to cross her. She didn't get in fights she couldn't win and she didn't make threats she couldn't make good on. Few people trusted anyone having to do with the Keji'Aji Reeji and the director was at the top of that list. It was common knowledge that she would lie to further her personal interests and that was something that Assaurreei dispised even more then the womans nosey nature. She growled as the director moved past her. Now she had made up her mind, Kajeela was stupid.

With the other woman gone she turned her attention back to her manservant who was snivelling quietly. She growled at him barring her teeth and he looked at her with a combination of fear and eagerness. He would be punished for his stupidity tonight. Assaurreei knew how to ensure loyalty in her males.*

Ssstop sssnjivelljing.

*she ran a claw along his cheek drawing a thin line of blood from his skin.*

Yesss, jI wjill be dealjing wjith jyou!

Neejaarri Saaneessorr
Feb 6th, 2002, 02:17:15 AM
"jYesss Mjissstrrressssss. Thank jyou Mjissstrrressssss," Neejaarri still quivered awaiting his punishment.