PDA

View Full Version : Wedding thread! Here it is!!

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 09:52:07 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18772

Just follow the link there and post!! :) Thanks everyone! :)

Buzz Lightyear
May 17th, 2002, 11:36:38 PM
Can I be the decorations on the cake?

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:40:59 PM
:lol :lol :lol ROFLH!!

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 02:22:33 AM
Just ignore me and Buzz in your thread for a bit :)

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2002, 02:29:24 AM
Question, are you taking Shade's name? Xazor Leo Magus? Or will you maybe go with Xazor Leo Dawnstrider-Magus? Or, Xazor Dawnstrider Magus? Etc, etc, etc. Just curious. :)

Oh, and for my part, have you two prepared vows? If so, I'll pause and say "the couples have prepared their own vows, which they will not read." Then you two would post. Then I'd continue with my granderous speech(which I'm prepping now).

Vega Van-Derveld
May 18th, 2002, 06:16:11 AM
Is anyone welcome? :D

Buzz Lightyear
May 18th, 2002, 07:08:29 AM
Well, if the strange man with the primitive weapon is correct, I would think that.....

Actually, how would I know? I'm the cake decorations!

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 10:37:57 AM
I haven't really prepared anything...and I don't know about Shade...I was hoping to kinda wing the vows...I'll say something deep from within my heart....awww... :)

As far as the name, I am going to add Magus on to the end, but I don't know which way looks best.

Xazor Leo Dawnstrider Magus
Xazor Leo Dawnstrider-Magus
Xazor Dawnstrider Magus
Xazor Dawnstrider-Magus

Hmmmm....Leo is my middle name, and it's in my user name. Suggestions anyone?? :)

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 10:38:22 AM
Oh, and the only way you would be welcome Vega, is if you were civil and quiet! :)

Dasquian Belargic
May 18th, 2002, 01:15:09 PM
I will be ^_^

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 06:58:55 PM
My suggestion - Dawnstrider-Magus

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 07:02:25 PM
Thanks Marcus....sounds good to me. :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 07:10:41 PM
Hope your enjoying the Buzz - Marcus conversation :)

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 07:35:37 PM
Yeah, I am! It is pretty funny! :) Do you play buzz to, or is that really someone else?? :D

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2002, 09:01:41 PM
It's Marcus. Look in the "signature advert thread". :)

Oh, I have some more questions. Last night, I was going to edit my post to include more, much needed, questions. Sadly, I was thrown off the internet by blasted AOL. Since it was 3:00 AM, I figured I'd do it next morning, so I hit the sack. Then I woke up at 3:00 PM, and went and played basketball. So, now I ask the all important questions. :)

1) Ring Bearer. Is it Loki? If so, should I pause at the end for the ring exhanging, then pronounce you husband and wife?

2) Brings me to my next query. What should I pronounce you as? Man and wife, husband and wife, wife and husband, eternally entrounced in love? Whatever you want. :)

3) Would you like for me to ask the "do you promise to, blah, blah, blah?" What do you want asked for each person? Some women don't like the "obey" part. Personally, I'm against it, but it's your wedding. I figure for you, it's "love, honor, and cherish", and the same for Shade.

As I see it, I make a small speech. Then the vows are exchanged. Then you start to exhange rings. Before you do, I ask Shade(if he places the ring, on your finger first) if he promies to "blah, blah, blah." When he says "I do." I say "repeat after me: with this ring, I bewed." He repeats it, then you go. Then I say "I pronounce you, blah blah blah. You may now kiss the bride." After that, I'll say something like "May the Force be with you." :)

That sound good? I'm working on the speech now. All I need is what you guys want in terms of specifics, what I asked in the numbered list. :)

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 09:08:14 PM
1. I want the ring bearer to be Loki, but I don't think he saw the thread with specifics where I asked if he would do it. Perhaps if I have time I will PM him, or if someone sees this and wants to, go ahead! :lol

2. I either like husband and wife, or eternally entrounced in love. :) The in love one is pretty and poetic. :)

3. Yes, go through the "do you promise to blah, blah blah....but no obey thing. I am against that too. If he tells me to kill his brother or something, I won't because I am against it. :lol Yes, love, honor, and cherish are good. :) Then we'll do our own little vows. Shade will go first on that...and then me. Same with the ring exchange, he'll put the ring on my finger first and go through that "with this ring, I thee wed" thing...then me. :)

Yes, I like the whole "May the Force be with you" at the end. :)

Hope this is all you need to know...if not, don't be afraid to ask. :)

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2002, 09:17:49 PM
I'm never afraid of asking questions. I believe it's my forte. :lol

Okay, so what order do you want everything? This seems best to me. Reorder it how you want it:

1) Speech
2) Vows
3) Do you promise to...
4) Ring exchange
5) End of ceremony

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 09:30:45 PM
That is perfect, Sage! I can't re-arrange that, it is too goo! :) Thank you sooooo much....you have no idea how much your help means to me! :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 18th, 2002, 10:41:47 PM
Where does the guy on horseback come in who claims he is your true love and tries to take you away?

D'Mourning Orb
May 18th, 2002, 11:09:39 PM
I'll be the guy on horseback. I'll come in, and speak (it was all an act!), and claim my unrequited love for her. "I spoke to you a total of three times and I just can't stop thinking about you! You're everything I've always wanted in a woman. You have two eyes."

I'm kidding, of course. Our relationship is... platonic.

Xazor Elessar
May 19th, 2002, 08:46:23 AM
:lol

Go ahead D'Mourning...:lol

Shade may wish to kill you, that is all... ;)

We have a good relationship...though we hardly speak anymore. :lol

Shade Magus
May 19th, 2002, 11:11:46 AM
Personally...if someone rides in on horseback I am going to kinda be shockedand if it D'mourning, then I am going to be even more shocked to here him speaking. lol

Xazor Elessar
May 19th, 2002, 02:08:51 PM
:lol

That would be funny.....he should ride in on a Bantha and sign to everyone!! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
May 19th, 2002, 06:19:52 PM
A bantha!

Now there is an idea and a half!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 19th, 2002, 08:23:28 PM
:( Sorry I am not there yet. I had worked all this weekend and was very busy. I would post now...but I am sooo tired =( I think its best to do so when I have a lil more sleep.

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 08:43:55 PM
What is my job? Do you want Pivo and Chaos there? What should I do in teh thread?

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 09:04:00 PM
Yes, I would like Chaos and Pivo to appear, but be civil. :lol

You, Verse, have to walk me down the aisle and let me go. :( :lol Do the daddy thing. :lol Talk to me on the way down when I tell you I am nervous, and hand my hand over to Shade. :)

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 09:17:26 PM
Can Chaos cut off Shade's Hand? If not, how about Pivo? Alpha nd Chaos could jump him.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 20th, 2002, 09:19:31 PM
Posted :D

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 09:21:34 PM
Thanks Leia!

No no no, Verse! My arm has already been cut off, that should be atonement for Shade.... :lol :lol

Sage Hazzard
May 20th, 2002, 11:42:18 PM
Okay, I figure that whenever you're ready, you say you are standing at the end of the aisle. Then, you give a nod to the pianist. He starts the march, you march down. Then, when you get to the end, leave it off for me to pick it up from there. :)

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2002, 01:07:25 PM
Okay Sage...thankies much!! :) Then after the ceremony...we will have the party!! :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 21st, 2002, 06:33:41 PM
No we wont. We have ..... hmmm.... now what fun could we have?

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2002, 06:40:29 PM
:lol @ Marcus.....yes, a party, yes...very good. I'll remember your Ale, Verse..... :lol

Verse Dawnstrider
May 22nd, 2002, 06:13:39 PM
Yes, this will give Verse a chance to pimp the Sith Ladies as well. Life is good.

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:15:41 PM
No no no! No pimping...my father won't be doing that at my wedding party...ahem... :lol ;) :p

Alpha
May 22nd, 2002, 08:34:22 PM
He will until he gets caught...:D

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 08:42:01 PM
And then there shall be some hand cutting off! :lol "Where have those hands of yours been, daddy? Oh really!? Well, I'll make sure that doesn't happen ever again!" *cuts off both hands* :lol :p ;)

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 12:06:20 PM
Ok ladies an gentleman, I use that term loosely. I am here to inform you at the gracious acceptance of the bride that I will be in charge of the arch of swords. Anyone interested in joining in the arch let me know.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 12:14:10 PM
:D Thankies! :)

Alpha
May 24th, 2002, 05:55:23 PM
Poor Verse...He has a daughter that wants to cut his hands off...;)

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 10:51:36 AM
:lol :lol :lol

No one ever said I was an :angel :evil

Alpha
May 25th, 2002, 12:19:21 PM
You just implied it, huh? :D

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 06:54:49 PM

No, ya'll assumed it! ;) And we all know what that means...ASSUME ..... ass-u-me... ;)

Verse Dawnstrider
May 26th, 2002, 09:21:08 PM
You see. I know what IC Shade and Xazor will be doing that night when all is done. IC I am a free spirit. And thus I will streak through the wedding rigth as the last "I do" is about to be said.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:09:29 PM

*shoves her hand up to Verse's mouth and shhh's him*

No one needs to hear that, dear father. :lol You will not run through the wedding naked...please. That would ruin everything!!! :) Then I'll have to cut off your hands....and feet!! ;)

Syrius Cline
May 27th, 2002, 12:12:56 AM
(Sage logged in as Syrius here)

Since I'm a wee bit busy, could you just give me a buzz when I'm supposed to post in the wedding? That way I don't have to check it all the time. :) Thanks.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:36:33 PM
No prob Sage! :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:37:06 PM
I wanna be the one to streak nude through the wedding!

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:53:23 PM
My virgin eyes!

And they are since Nav is one ... and that aint a joke :lol Ain't Sanis lucky :lol