PDA

View Full Version : Re: A New Place, A New Feeling.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 08:24:25 PM
All the time people think before knowing one’s true side.

A black robed figure, hunched over, slowly made it’s way up to the large double doors of The Greater Jedi Order’s Recruitment Center. It looked up at the doors then slowly pushed one open with a clothed wrapped hand. It was nearly impossible to tell who or rather what the figure was from afar. It walked over to the desk, and kept continuing on after noticing there was not a soul behind the desk.

The figure’s hooded head turned to the center of the room, seemed to nod, and shuffled over into the center of the room. The hooded figure glanced back and forth and kept quiet for a while. Examining the floor, the creature looked over it’s shoulder to the exit, then at the corridor leading out of the Center. It seemed to consider wither to leave or to stay, and finally decided to stand it’s ground. Glowing sky blue eyes peered out from the darkness of the hood awaiting….

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 08:33:11 PM
Xazor cloaked herself in the shadow's, eyeing the creature that had entered the Recruitment Center. She sniffed the air, letting her Garou senses feel out the newcomer for her. She smiled to herself, noting that it was a shapeshifter such as herself. Stepping from the dark perimeter of the walls, she approached him, and bowed gently.

"Greetings, stranger. I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You have come to the Greater Jedi Order...do you seek to train in the Force?"

She questioned softly, smiling to reveal her elongated canines in hopes to make the newcomer feel more welcome with others of his kind. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected it, showing encouragement and hope to the stranger...

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 08:42:09 PM
The figure looked at where the voice emanated from, seemingly to pierce into the shadows.

“...do you seek to train in the Force?" It heard from the shadows.

“Yesssss..” It spoke, with a snakelike hiss in it’s deep voice. “I do.” It fully turned toward the shadows where Xazor hid, Arms crossed in the dark robes. “I do believe thisss issss the right placcce to train asss a jedi, am I cccorrect?”

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 09:05:05 PM
Xazor smiled and stepped fully into the light. She removed the hood of her cloak to reveal her waist length blonde hair which hung in Garou warrior braids with coins interwoven into them. The Knight's red robes gathered at her feet like an ocean wave when she stopped only a yard and a half away from the newcomer.

"Yes, you have come to the right place if you wish to train as a Jedi."

She smiled once again and folded her hands inside the large sleeves of her robes. Eyeing the creature carefully, for as much as she could see of him, she nodded slightly.

"If you don't mind my asking, why do you wish to become a Jedi?"

She questioned him softly, showing genuine interest through her eyes.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 09:13:13 PM
“I wisssh to bring order and peaccce to what warring clansss…” It stopped in mid-sentence, “…fractionssss in the galaxyssss. Jedi ssstrive for peaccce and jussstice.” It removed one hand from the fold’s of it’s robes and made a motion to remove the hood but decided against it and reinstered the wrapped hand into the sleeve.

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 09:46:53 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at the creature's actions. She did not know why he felt so uncomfortable. Sighing slightly, she spoke.

"Your decision to come here was wise, and your heart is in the right place. You have a noble cause..."

She said gently, placing a hand on his shoulder and looking into his bright eyes.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order...a Master shall be assigned to train you..."

She said with a bright smile, her hand sent calming waves of the Force into his body.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 09:52:43 PM
"Thank You, Milady.." the creature spoke, obviously calmed a bit. "I ssssee you are a tad bit confussssed asss to why I keep myssself concealed. It sssseemsss mossst patronsss I know like me concealed, I have no ideasss why too.."

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 09:55:23 PM
Xazor nodded in understanding.

"I know how you feel...I too kept my identity hidden when I found out I was a shapeshifter. I am a Garou.......a werewolf. I am not ashamed, and I don't think anyone should be. Shapeshifters are beautiful creatures...and I am sure you are no exception."

She said gently, hoping he would see this too.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 10:03:19 PM
The creature halfway nodded. "..." It seemed to hesitate for a moment, then reached up to remove the hood. it's wrapped fingers grasped the edges and pulled it back revealing a elongated dragonic snout with brassy scales, the sky blue glow was actually eyewear of some kind. The left side of the dragonian's face was seemingly mauled, muscle strands showing with several scars. Two horns jutted out from the back of it's head that were concealed by the hood, iron clasps incurcled parts of the horns. "Shapeshifters are wonderful, they are beautiful.. but some are not."

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 10:08:28 PM
Xazor's eyes saddened at his words and shook her head.

"Oh no! You are wonderful and beautiful. Don't ever tell yourself otherwise!"

She said gently, looking into his eyes for a moment. She removed her cloak to reveal her attire of black pants and a white halter top...and a mass amount of scars, the most noticeable on her right bicept. It was ugly and twisted....then the other was the tattoo on her left bicept...it too had an ugly story.

"You have a pure soul....though I have outer beauty, it is only a mask...a mask that hides the horrible past that lurks inside my heart and soul. You have nothing to be ashamed of...you are the true meaning of beauty."

The Knight sighed, wishing somehow that she could convince him more...but she hoped that her words would hold as much power as they did personal meaning from her heart...

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 10:21:39 PM
The Knight's words hit Kanji like a steel brick, mustering a bit of confidence Kanji reached out a hand and placed two fingers on Xazor's forehead. Suddenly his body was washed in emotions and within a few miliseconds, He removed his fingers. "Knight Xazor, Your wings are yet broken. You have a bright soul, as you say mine is, yet your history clouds you. Why is that?" He said, smiling as friendly as the dragonian could.

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 10:49:45 PM
Xazor sighed and looked down at the floor for a moment before her bright eyes met his once again.

"I was once a Sith...I walked the path of the darkside and the blood of thousands is upon my hands. This very tattoo....signifies that I was the best killer in my region of the Sith Empire. I loved every minute of it...until I fell in love with a Sith Knight who desired to be a Jedi. He showed me the true path...and after much had happened to me...including me acquiring this horrible scar...I finally made it here, to the Greater Jedi Order. I finally found my solace...."

She had a tear in her eye after saying this. She had not told her whole story...for that would have taken some time. Perhaps if they had time to speak later, she could tell him...

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 10:58:41 PM
"Sssuch a sssad tale. I am truly ssssorry for you." He said softy, "A past such as yours isnt forgotten completely."

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:04:27 PM
Xazor shook her head and sighed to herself.

"Indeed, it is a sad tale...and it haunts me everyday..."

She said softly, a sad tone in her voice.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:08:15 PM
"I wisssh there wasss sssomething I could do to easssse your pain, yet there issss nothing I can do." He whispered out, "It isss sssomething you have to face sssomeday."

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:13:23 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"I am grateful for your kind heart...that is something which is hard to find these days. Indeed, I face my past...everyday..."

She said softly, wiping the tear away from her eye.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:17:48 PM
"Assss the hardssships of everything poundsss thossse who wisssh to make thingssss better." Kanji sighed mostly to himself.

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:25:32 PM
Xazor nodded in agreement with his words.

"That is true....too true."

She said softly, recalling the daily instances when things pounded her life...there was a time she didn't think being a Jedi was worth it...but then she realized in the end...that was the only true path, and it was worth every hassle she had ever had...

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:29:38 PM
"'The worsst of it, Isss too clossse to home' my father once told me. Do you think that to be true?"

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:32:04 PM
Xazor nodded once again.

"Yes, I too believe that. The worst is very close to home...too close."

She said, shaking her head.

"But that is why we are Jedi...to help these situations and to stop them from happening."

She said with an encouraging smile.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:35:56 PM
It was Kanji's turn to nod in agreement this time, "Yessss, Jedi ssserve and protect, That isss why the galaxy hasss not been overun and thrown under dictatorssship. They have peoplesss like you and the other Jedi's. People with purenessss"

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:38:36 PM
Xazor shook her head slightly.

"I am anything but pure...though I try. I give in hopes to make up for everything that I have done, for everything that I have lost. And now, you too are a Jedi...a padawan...a new birth in the galaxy."

She smiled brightly as she said this...

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:48:23 PM
"Yesss, That issss true." He smiled again, his voice fading a bit in happyness "That isss true."

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 11:53:08 PM
Xazor smiled and gently laid a hand on his shoulder.

"You shall be a great asset to the Jedi, Kanji. You have already been a help to me...to see who I truly am."

She said with a gentle smile.

imported_Kanji
May 17th, 2002, 11:59:30 PM
"I hope sssso, and glad that I could help you." He smiled wider this time,

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 08:41:33 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled brightly.

"I am glad that you could help me too...."

She said softly. Looking around the room for a moment, her eyes slowly drifted back to his.

"Well.....as you wait for a master, there is a lot of things you could do. If you wish, you may find a room in the Living Quarters...or go down to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill...and meet some more people. Or perhaps take a walk through the jungles....it is very beautiful out there."

The Knight said gently.

imported_Kanji
May 18th, 2002, 09:39:02 PM
Kanji's head cocked to one side as Xazor mentioned jungles, "What are 'junglessss'? I have never heard of a jungle.."

Kanji's homeworld was a mostly desert planet somewhat similar to tatooine, but with oceans covering 1/3rd of the surface. Soon, he looked back and forth across the room "Um... Where isss the Living Quartersss for that matter?"

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 09:46:38 PM
Xazor sighed, forgetting that most people who came here had no idea what a jungle was. Since he wanted to know where the Living Quarters were, she figured she would show him a jungle rather than tell him.

"If you would like to know what a jungle is, and see where the Living Quarters are...then follow me!"

She said with a smile, motioning for him to follow her to the large double doors that would lead them outside.

imported_Kanji
May 18th, 2002, 10:02:30 PM
Kanji nodded at Xazor, replaced the hood, and followed her through the same doors in which he had entered. The sunlight from outside bathed the two in it's brillant gleam, He decided openly to tell a bit about himf since Xazor did. "On Azaroth, my birthplace, There wasnt much plant life." He told the Jedi. "Oceans were beutiful, but that's it."

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 10:08:28 PM
Xazor smiled as they walked side by side in the daylight.

"I have seen oceans before.....they are very beautiful. I have to say, though, that jungles are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen."

The Knight beamed as they walked toward a large complex. It was not too far off and would only take them about five minuts to reach it.

imported_Kanji
May 19th, 2002, 05:52:06 PM
"Really?" A hint of doubtfullness in his voice, Kanji pointed at the complex in the distance, "That isss the Living Quartersss up ahead?"

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:14:24 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled brightly.

"Indeed, that is the Living Quarters!"

She exclaimed as they got closer and closer to the large building. It's structure was amazing, and the architecture was beautiful. She knew that the inside was even more impressive....

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 10:29:01 AM
"Beutiful! The architechsss here are every good at their craftsss" Kanji stopped for a minute and just looked at the complex, a glint of exictement and curiousity in his eyes. After a second or two, they continued on torward the building, "The ssstructuresss here are much unlike the onesss of my homeland."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:36:54 AM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"It is a beautiful place...inside is just as impressive."

She said as they walked up a large set of stairs and made their way to the double blast doors that led into the large complex.

"Ready?"

She questioned softly.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 11:07:45 AM
The Drakan gazed up at the doors with curiosity, "Yes, I think so."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 11:38:43 AM
Xazor nodded and placed her hand on one of the doors. They hissed open and the pair stepped inside. It was a glorious sight indeed. The floor was marble with gold insignias. Spires went up to the ceiling to hold up the different levels of rooms. The stairs were made of carved marble also and were smooth to the touch. An indoor waterfall sat in the middle of the court, and you could walk right behind its waters. The sight was breathtaking to a newcomer...and lovely everyday to one who had been there for sometime.

"I love to read by the water..."

She said softly, walking into the light of the court and approaching the fall. She ran her hand through the water and it was cool to her touch. She turned around and smiled at her friend.

"There are many places like this in the complex."

She said with a bright smile.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 12:21:04 PM
Kanji stared at the complex interior with a look of pure awe and curiousity of a five year old in a candy factory. He ran his dragonic hand over a railing and came up to the fountain.

"Indeed..." He breathed out, pulling back his hood to gaze into the waterfall and pool, "I can ssssee why, Itsss peacefull."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:31:22 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"It is very beautiful. The view from the east wing rooms is even more beautiful. Come...I'll show you what I mean."

She said softly and made her way up the marble stairs. She waited for Kanji to follow her...

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 12:37:53 PM
Kanji glanced back at the fountain before, with a bit of trouble, heading up the staircase. He could see Xazor continuing ahead of him, The marble stairs were cold under his bare talons, which clicked with every step.

Soon he made it up to the next floor. He looked down two long hallways and spoke barely above a whisper, "There are alot of roomsss here.."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:43:08 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Indeed....there are a lot of rooms here. Come my friend...let's go this way..."

She took him down the hall closest to their right. They followed the hall down, slowly walking until they took another right. Xazor stopped then, right next to an indoor fountain. It was beautiful...two angles stood side by side, and water sprayed up from the palms of their hands. The water was blue and crystal clear. They could see their reflections in the small pool at the statue's feet.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 12:47:49 PM
Kanji stepped up to the fountain and stared transfixed, "They had nothing of this nature on Azaroth, Most of the citys were just citys of clay. Nothing fancy.."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 12:57:49 PM
Xazor grinned slightly.

"I know what you mean. I have seen places that have nothing like this."

She motioned for him to follow her once again, and they passed by several rooms until they reached the end of the hallway. Facing a door, Xazor placed her hand on it, and it opened with a hissing sound. She stepped inside and made room for him to enter.

"This is my room, and an example of the beauty you can find here at the Greater Jedi Order."

On the walls hung several beautiful swords and saber hilts of fine craftsmanship. Daggers of various lengths and materials hung above her bed. There was also another bed against the wall, belonging to her friend and roommate, Maia. She walked over to the large bay window and smiled as she looked out over the jungle. Lush green grasses, with trees sprouting out to touch the sky decorated the land below her window. Flowers dotted the grass and when one walked near the jungle you could smell every one of them. She turned around and smiled at Kanji.

"Well....you wanted to know what a jungle was, here it is!"

She said, pointing out the window. You could even see the river systems that ran through it, and cut paths along the ways of the trees. Everything was so beautiful....and in the jungle, the Force seemed particularly strong.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 01:04:44 PM
Kanji sidestepped into Xazor's room, staring at the weapons adorning the walls. After Xazor pointed out the window, He stepped up his lower jaw hanging and he nearly tapped the window with his forehead, The Jungle was amazing! The sounds from the window.. everything.. "Godssss...." He studdered out, "Thisss... Thiss....Isss heavenly."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 01:13:24 PM
She nodded and smiled brightly.

"I know...it is intoxicating. I meditate in the center of the jungle everyday in the morning."

She said softly, watching out her window at the wondernment of its beauty.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 01:17:35 PM
If out of the blue sky, Kanji asked a strange question for this moment of time, it sounded like a child's question; "What would happen if this couldn't be? The Peacefullness."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 04:03:50 PM
Xazor shook her head for a moment, lofting a brow.

"I don't know...really. The Force binds everything and since the Jedi made this their home...I am guessing that is what made it so peaceful. If the peace was gone...I am sure the Jedi would be too."

She said, pondering the question again in her mind.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 05:58:25 PM
"Hmm.. Do you think that to be true? I do not. Jedi would continue on as long as there is unjustice in the worlds." Kanji turned his head torward Xazor, "People will want to be free and justice to be served correctly, anarchy they do not want."

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 06:00:52 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"I was saying that the peace from here might be gone if the Jedi were in a different place. If we were located on...my home planet...I am sure that the same peace felt here...would be there also. I know that the Jedi will not die out...they can't."

She said softly.

imported_Kanji
May 22nd, 2002, 06:06:52 PM
"You ssspeak true, It could be posssssible that without Jedi here there would be no peace." Kanji motioned to the window, "But with places like that, Could peace still exist? Who knows.."

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 12:06:14 PM
Xazor smiled gently and shook her head.

"I really don't know. Many things are yet a mystery to me...I have only been here for six months."

She recalled the way she felt when she first arrived at the Jedi Order. So much had changed in that short amount of time...and now she was seeing it with new Padawans every day.

imported_Kanji
May 23rd, 2002, 03:19:01 PM
"Ahrrm.." he mummbled to himself at Xazor's comment, He continued to stare at the jungle, his mind filled with peacefulness

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 04:30:59 PM
She broke the silence after a few minutes.

"It is very lovely...if you would like, you can see it first hand. I'll take you there later."

The Garou said with a friendly grin.

imported_Kanji
May 23rd, 2002, 06:18:37 PM
"That would be nice," The drakan replied with a friendly grin, "I can belive I never knew of something ssso beutiful"

Xazor Elessar
May 27th, 2002, 05:25:54 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"I know what you mean, friend.....I'll take you there...come, let's go see the jungles!"

She said with a bright smile, enthusiasm showing in her eyes.

imported_Kanji
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:50:42 PM
"Yes, Lets." Kanji replied, motioning for Xazor to take the lead.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:58:22 PM
With a smile, Xazor made her way towards the door and opened it, letting Kanji through first. She shut the door behind her and the pair made their way down the beautiful halls once again until they reached the doors to the outside. Moving through them, Kanji and Xazor walked down the large stairs and began making their way around the side of the building to jump onto a path. Toward the East they began to trek and the jungles became clearer and clearer in their line of vision.

"They're just up there!"

She exclaimed as they neared the edge of the greenery. It was a breathtaking sight...but the frontage was not half of the beauty they would see...

imported_Kanji
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:06:37 PM
Kanji's heart skipped a beat as the greenery became visible. "Amazing!" He exclaimed, taking in the scents of the jungle. A image passed through his mind, a white tiger running free through the foliage, and Kanji smiled inward to himself.