PDA

View Full Version : Getting to know you.....(Kan Riki)

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 07:10:13 PM
Xazor walked into the bar and grill after a training session with one of her Padawan's. She smiled as the door guard let her pass with her weapons. Moving into the main of the bar, she removed the hood of her cloak and her waist length hair spilled out, revealing Garou warrior braids with gold coins woven into them. As she walked to the front of the bar, someone followed her. His shadow was cast at her side and he seemed to walk in step with her. Smiling, she took an empty seat at the bar and pulled up another stool for the one who had followed her in.

"Well, this is it....the famous Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill....the food here is wonderful as well as the drinks. Have whatever you would like, it's on me..."

She said gently, smiling as she spoke to her Padawan, Kan Riki. She had just taken him to train that day and he had learned much already, now it was time for a much needed break....

Kan Riki
May 17th, 2002, 07:23:55 PM
...Kan followed his master into the bar, and passed the bouncers. He had been in many bars before, but never one quite like this. He felt at home here, not like the others where he always had to watch his back. "this is nice" he said to himself...

Kan appreciated his masters gesture in buying their meal and asked to have whatever the special of the day was and whatever they had on tap. Kan had learned at an early age not to be pickey when it came to food, for he never knew when his next meal would be.

Kan, not being nieve, knew what his masters tatoo meant, but he had never seen coins like the ones in his masters hair. Kan had thaught he'd seen just about all of the galaxies currencies, but these were different.

"Master, what are those coins in your hair?" kan asked just trying to start conversation and not trying to be rude.

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 07:57:33 PM
Xazor ordered the same as Kan had, not really caring what she ate at the moment....as long as it was food. She smiled and turned to face him as he questioned her about the coins in her hair.

"They are the currency used on the planet Eden, my home planet. It is the money system used by the Garou and Cat-Warriors of the planet. They are very pretty..."

She said, taking a braid in her hand and rubbing her finger across the finly crafted coins. She smiled at her Padawan as the food was brought shortly after ordering. It appeared to be chicken of some sort, and some Ale. A good combination in Xazor's eyes...

Kan Riki
May 18th, 2002, 09:30:53 PM
...Kan and his master ate their meal and afterward their plates were cleared by the wait staff. Kan felt much better after getting some food in him and was ready for anything...

"Master while we are here can you introduce me to some of the other Jedi and their padawans?" Kan asked trying to make some new friends in his new home.

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 09:35:19 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled. She got up from her seat and walked to the middle of the bar, her Padawan following close behind.

"Okay, here we go!"

She smiled and led him to a table. She bowed to the two men that were sitting there and smiled at her Padawan.

"Greetings Sage....D'Mourning."

She signed the words with her hands as she spoke, for D'Mourning was deaf.

"This is my new Padawan, Kan Riki.....Kan, this is Jedi Master Sage Hazzard, and his Padawan, D'Mourning Orb. Both of which are very good friends of mine."

She said with a bright smile.

Kan Riki
May 18th, 2002, 10:02:22 PM
...Kan greets the Jedi with a handshake and askes if they could join them for another ale...

"Master Hazzard and , turning to D'Mourning Orb, I'm sorry I don't know how to sign, but I'm pleased to meet both. Master may we join them for another ale and some friendly conversation?"

Xazor Elessar
May 18th, 2002, 10:06:18 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled. She looked to D'Mourning who had read their lips and knew to move over. Sage also moved over and Xazor and Kan joined them.

"Drinks are on me....."

She smiled at the group. They ordered more Ale and Sage and D'Mourning ordered as well.

Kan Riki
May 18th, 2002, 10:16:12 PM
...Kan was very happy to stay in the bar, he hasn't found anyone that he could call friend in a long time, "maybe Master Sage or D'Mourning could be my friend" Kan said to himself...

"So Master Sage how long have you been training padawans?", Kan asked trying to start the conversation and hoping to appear intellegent.