PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, read this please! Wedding prep and thread!!

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 06:24:27 PM
Okay everyone....I am going to start the wedding thread tonight, but I thought I would give some details.

* I already have my brides maids:

-Ryla Relvinian
-Sia-Lan Darkheart
-Leia Solo
-Navaria Tarkin
-Helenias Q'Dunn
-Amazone Babe
-Maia Shadoe Tharrinn

I also have two flower girls:

-Natia Lerf
-Jina

They will be riding on Keshia Kou's back, for she will go into her large cat form to take them down the aisle.

The wedding will be in an outside at night. It will take place on the outskirts of the jungle, close to the temple right and next to a large series of waterfalls....under a full moon. There will be chairs set up to form an aisle down the middle, which will have a long blue satine carpet for us to walk down. Pretty wooden posts will be set up to form the perimeter, which will be joined together by white silk and lace. Baby's breath and white flowers will also decorate the perimeter posts and the alter. The flower girls will be throwing white and red flower pettles. Which brings me to my next point...we need a ring bearer boy...hmmm.......Loki, would you be up for it? :) Shade, you gotta put specifics for the rings, because I have no idea...I left that up to you. The pillow they will be set upon will be a medium shade of blue.

Okay, now on to the important stuff. My dress will be lavender with a shimmery overcoat of light blue sparkles. The train will be very long and graceful. The actual cut of the dress itself is no shoulders...it is like a halter top cut. My hair is Garou warrior braids with coins in them, and will be very pretty too. :) The brides maids will be wearing matching white dresses. ;) I have no idea what Shade will be wearing, or who his best man is...but he had better figure it out soon! :lol Well.....I can't think of anything else, but these are the very important things. Oh yes! Sage Hazzard will be the priest/minister dude who does the ceremony. All other things will just happen as they happen, I guess. I will have the thread up here sometime tonight, so keep your eyes peeled! Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciate all the help you have given me in arranging this RP! :)

Alpha
May 20th, 2002, 08:39:24 PM
By the way Xazor...It's still spelled "satin", not "satine". :D :lol

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 08:42:38 PM
:lol

I always associate the word "satin" with the devil, you know, Satin. :lol I always want to spell it "Satine" because I am stupid, I guess. No, just blonde...that's it. :lol

Sorry bro.....oh yeah, you have to do something in the wedding to, well, just be there anyway. :) You are my brother, of course. :) Don't forget to post there sometime! (try to peak in the tent I am in, then get caught and yelled at) :D It just sounds like something you'd do! :lol

Alpha
May 20th, 2002, 08:44:56 PM
Would, but already have a job there...Gonna have fun! :D

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 08:46:14 PM
I always thought it was spelled Satine.....oops.

Alpha
May 20th, 2002, 08:50:45 PM
*points to his CT*

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 08:53:01 PM
::points at his::

Wait....I don't have one yet.

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 08:55:58 PM

You have a job already?? I am very very scared...wait, you wouldn't happen to know who Shade's best man is, would you? He won't even tell me!! :lol

Verse, do you know?? Hmmm.....I wish all of my brides maids would reply... (AHEM, THAT'S YOUR CUE, GIRLIES!!! ;))

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 09:02:33 PM
Verse doesn't know his role in this whole thingie.

No, I don't know. My guess would be Yurza. Just a guess though.

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 09:05:16 PM

You have to do that whole daddy thing. :lol You have never seen a wedding, not even on TV?? If not, that is sad..... :lol Just walk me down the aisle and hand my hand over to Shade...comfort me when I tell you I am scared. :lol

Verse Dawnstrider
May 20th, 2002, 09:16:02 PM
Can I cut off his hand?

Xazor Elessar
May 20th, 2002, 09:22:03 PM
No! ;)

Shade Magus
May 21st, 2002, 07:20:47 AM
verse! wtf? do i do stuff like that to you?

Ryla Relvinian
May 21st, 2002, 10:46:32 AM
*reads*

Yay! Finally, a bridesmaid dress that doesn't clash with blue!

See ya there. :rollin

Verse Dawnstrider
May 21st, 2002, 02:48:29 PM
umm....I can make up a story where you did.

Shade Magus
May 21st, 2002, 04:02:58 PM
yeah...that's what I thought.

Alpha
May 21st, 2002, 04:10:32 PM

Freaks!!

And, Xazor, I don't know who the best man is either...

Xazor Elessar
May 21st, 2002, 06:42:13 PM
:lol Thanks anyway Alpha...

Yeah, Verse, you and Shade play nice now...:lol I never said that you couldn't cut his hand off after the wedding...... :evil

:lol I am just kidding Shade....(quick, here is my saber! :lol)

Navaria Tarkin
May 21st, 2002, 09:06:07 PM
Question for le bride's maid... where are we suppose to post or when for that matter @_@

Trying to catch up as always and wanted to know a good in for me :lol I don't want to mess the wedding thread up ^_^

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 07:35:54 AM
Post now! I gave ya'll gifts and I want you to open it! I also need ya'll to post when we are going to walk down the aisle. Just make it fun and talk amongst yourselves and with me...just, go with it! :lol

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 22nd, 2002, 09:19:11 AM
Okay lol

I'll post in a minute then .. well, not with this name tho ;)

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 09:39:55 AM
:lol Thanks Nav/Dale... ;)

Oh yes, could you check Avalon, I made another request there....and since you're on the council, I need you to reply to it! :) Thanks chica... :D

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2002, 09:45:32 AM
I already did without even reading this so :mneh :lol

Xazor Elessar
May 22nd, 2002, 10:17:05 AM
:lol Thankies!
:p at you too! ;)

AmazonBabe
May 23rd, 2002, 12:38:50 PM
After being absent for a week and a half, I'm gonna need someone to take me by the hand and litterally guide me to where I'm supposed to be for this. :lol

:: Here insert sheepish grin. :: :D

Xazor Elessar
May 23rd, 2002, 01:11:38 PM
It's okay AB! :) There is this thread and the first post by me, explains most everything. I left room for imagination, though. :) There is another thread with the link to the wedding itself. Just read through it and then reply. It's not too difficult. ;) Just kinda do what everyone else is doing! I wanted to have all the ladies kinda, check in...but I know it can be a difficult thing to keep up with lots of RPs. :)

Alpha
May 24th, 2002, 06:54:33 AM
Hey sis, now do you know who the best man is? :)

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:04:40 AM
I had a strong feeling that it was you. ;) The whole "I have an important job" and the way that Shade was RPing it...it had to be you! :p

Alpha
May 24th, 2002, 08:25:53 AM
All I said was I had a job. For all you knew it coulda been me throwin water balloons at the end of the ceremony to relieve me boredom...Hey, ya know, that's not such a bad idea...:D ;)

Helenias Evenstar
May 24th, 2002, 08:28:39 AM
I wonder if Xazor should know who else Marcus is thinking about having turn up?

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 08:48:34 AM
*gulp*

Ummmm.....I should know, tell me, pleeease? :D

Is this a bad thing...?

Vanair Sharkan
May 24th, 2002, 11:48:14 AM
OOC: ok question Xazor I know that my char is just a padawan but he considers you a friend. Now considering what I know of the military most weddings have a cadre of officers that make the arch of swords. If no one is planning on doing this I would like to be in charge of this aspect if no one minds.

Xazor Elessar
May 24th, 2002, 11:56:56 AM
Hmmm.....a ton of Jedi with sabers creating an arch would be cool... :D That is a really cool idea, Van! :) If no one objects...wait, this is my wedding. Okay...Shade, deal with it. ;) :lol JK...okay, just go to the thread and say you're in charge of that whole part.....and then have a ton of (imaginary) Jedi line up with their ignited sabers and form the arch. :) That would be soooo cool!! :) You can post about organizing it...but don't put that they're out there yet...we still have a lot to post about (ahem, bridesmaids...etc). :) Thanks! :D