PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Joining

DarthKrieg
May 17th, 2002, 04:15:52 PM
I am interested in joining if you would train me.

Live Wire
May 17th, 2002, 09:15:28 PM
*walks up to the stranger*

And just what makes you think you are worthy of joining the sith order?

DarthKrieg
May 18th, 2002, 08:17:04 AM
*Looks at interogator*

I am worthy of joining this order because I have the desire to make it in the order.

Dark Lord Dyzm
May 18th, 2002, 11:31:55 AM
Its a circular answer you gave. But not the answer we are looking for.

I like to think of our Order as an Elite Group, we don't have the numbers that others groups have, but most of us here are the best.

Are you not only worthy to join us, but are you good enough?

DarthKrieg
May 18th, 2002, 05:20:37 PM
It depends what you are looking for. I can be the best with training as can anyone but the real question should be if I will stick it out and not disapper.

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 01:14:20 AM
You know it takes comittment and that is good. But are you ready to be part of a family is more of what I meant in my question. TSO is not your average order. There must be a sense of trust and you have to be willing to become a part of what we have built here.

With training you may turn out to be one of the best. Your future is unforseen.

Are you ready to take on the challenge that comes with living within the tso walls?

DarthKrieg
May 20th, 2002, 01:10:54 PM
A simple answer is yes....a more complicated answer is also yes. Yes, I am ready for the undertaking.

Live Wire
May 20th, 2002, 03:39:30 PM
well we shall see. Be warned we don't look kindly upon traitors and quitters.

If you have a request for a master we will hear it. If not one will be assigned to you.

DarthKrieg
May 20th, 2002, 06:43:41 PM
I can assure you I will not quit. As I am soon to be new to this order I do not know any master who would be suitable, I therefore request one to be assigned. I thank you for trusting me enough to be trained and a future member of your awesome power.

Live Wire
May 21st, 2002, 01:28:36 PM
Well, follow me and I'll show you to your room.

*LW leads the stranger through the maze of corridors in the TSO palace. Taking a lift they go up 5 stories to the main residential area of the palace.*

I hope you will find the accomidations comfortable.

*using her handprint she opened a door that led into a nuetrally decorated yet roomy living area*

DarthKrieg
May 21st, 2002, 01:34:25 PM
Thank you, when do I begin my training?

Live Wire
May 21st, 2002, 02:05:11 PM
as soon as you have a master assigned.

ooc - right now peeps are busy with finals and recovering from the cali invasion. I'll get you a master before the end of the week.

Live Wire
May 30th, 2002, 02:52:23 PM
Krieg are you still here???

DarthKrieg
May 30th, 2002, 04:14:27 PM
Alive and kicking

Live Wire
Jun 6th, 2002, 03:52:24 PM
argh...sorry I've been busy with work and havent been posting much. I hate playing catch up!!!!

okay if you still wish I will take you on as my apprentice. I dunno where my other apprentice went or if she even still cares anymore so till I hear from her Im going to assume she's dead. Not that you cared about any of that I just felt like ranting and Im using your thread to do it in.

so is that acceptable to you?

DarthKrieg
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:21:58 PM
Your offer is acceptable, thank you.