PDA

View Full Version : Weak Heart [Closed]

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 09:47:45 AM
Ever since Miryan found her in that snow storm, Lara have been staying a few nights at his quarters. Though she wasn't supposed to, she snuck in, like she usually did. Coughing slightly, she closed her eyes and leaned her forehead on the glass of one of his windows. It hurted, even to cough. It was time.

Time to what ...? She murmured.

To die. It was her fate to go. Though she had never told Miryan, she had a serious heart condition and refused any treatments that could prolonge her death. She sat down on the corner of his bed, and put her hand on his chest.

Miryan ...

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 03:04:01 PM
*It had been a rough few days, since he'd finally found Lady Lee again.. On the one hand, they'd been closer than he'd ever been to anyone, the mutual feeling between them growing stronger all the time. On the other hand though, her aura was weak, and sporradic(sp?) at times.. It was obvious to him that she was not doing well at all, and wasn't making any steps towards recovery, although what it was that was causing her ailment, he couldn't tell...*

*Now, just as she had on more than one occassion since he'd found her, she had woken him from his meditative sleep just from the nearness(?) of her presence.. Of course, she didn't know he was awake, just as she hadn't every other time..*

*Once she had snuck into his room, MnT felt her walk over and sit down. Her hand reached out andpressed on his chest, the gentle warmth of it sending a rather calming sensation through him.. Turning his head towards her as if a simple sleeping turn, he waited a moment before opening his eyes and smiling up at her...*

... Evening, my lady...

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 03:11:44 PM
"Evening ..." A warm smile drew on her lips.

She rubbed her cheek gently against his as he turned around and closed her eyes. He had a warm feeling to him, that she had never knew before. She opened her eyes once more and looked at him, smiling again.

"What's on your mind ..?"

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 03:28:00 PM
... Interestingly, little else these days..

*The increased warmth in his smile, combined with him reaching up and squeezing her hand lightly with his own, made it abundantly clear that it was her he was talking about..*

... But in particular.. I have been thinking about the same thing I believe you have..

*His voice took a slightly more solemn tone, and the sadness that she could see deep within his eyes told her that he at least knew she was dying...*

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 03:31:17 PM
Lara's eyes widened of surprise. She knew now that it was hard keeping things from him. After a moment of silence, her gaze fell to the floor. She stood up from the bed and sighed as she moved into the comfort of his arm and hugged him tightly, her head posing sideways on his chest.

"Miryan ..." She murmured.

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 03:42:24 PM
... What is it..?

*The words fell effortlessly from his mouth, as he looked down into her eyes.. He put an arm across her back and shoulders, the best hug he could manage given their current positions, and sighed.. He'd known it was true, but her expression seemed to have sealed it..*

... What is it that is killing you..?

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 03:46:25 PM
"Miryan ... It doesn't matter anymore." She said softly, still a smile over her lips.

She let go of him, and let herself fall onto his bed. She layed down on it, sideways, looking at him first, then her eyes slowly fell back on the ground.

"I ... I'll have to leave you."

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 03:52:54 PM
... I won't leave You... I don't want to lose you again, to know that you've gone off into the galaxy and left me forever...

*As she lay beside him, he turned to face her, and pressed his lips to her brow with a soft kiss..*

... Please, my lady.. If it must come to it... At least let me be with you during this time..

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 03:59:36 PM
"Please, Miryan ... I don't want you to watch me suffer ... I want you to keep a happy memory of me ..."

She closed her eyes as he placed that kiss, biting her lower lip gently. She tried to find something to say, but it was hard announcing one's own death.

"I do not wish to see you sad ..." She muttered.

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 04:08:18 PM
... Then allow me to make this a happy time for you.. Only in that will you be able to fulfill that wish, for nothing would make me sadder than knowing I let you go off and die alone, and what memory happier than knowing that I brought you joy even in the face of your own demise..?

*He thought of more he could add, that as a Sith, suffering was something he dealt with on a daily basis, and that through the force, he could numb her body to the pain of her illness, but felt that for now, it would sound best to leave it as it was, and wait for her reply..*

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 04:12:19 PM
"Miryan ... You don't know how much joy you gave me. Since the first moment I've seen you, my love ... I know I'm not alone."

Lara forced a little smile, as her hand trailed down his cheek softly. She leaned her face closer to his and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips slowly.

"I just don't want you to see me, like that ... Pale and weak .. Sick."

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 04:27:50 PM
... You would rather I simply did not see you at all? Oh Lara...

*Shaking his head slightly, he began focusing on something he had picked up earlier that day, off on the other side of the room behind his dresser.. Slowly, it lifted off the ground and began moving towards them..*

... You forget.. I am a Sith.. Suffering is nothing new to me, and by far, nothing I haven't learned to deal with.. It is a part of life, and nothing to be ashamed of at all... Here...

*With that, the long-stemmed flower fell over her hand.. It was a rarity, a Sunburst Lily with purple speckling instead of pink.. He had admired it's beauty, and felt Lady Lee would like it as well..*

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 04:33:31 PM
Lara's smile grew wider as she held up the flower that just fell on her hand. She admired it for a long moment, before turning to him.

"It's beautiful ..." She murmured, before closing her eyes and pressing her lips against his softly.

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 04:45:34 PM
... It reminded me of you when I saw it.. The deepness and darkness of it's color standing out amongst it's pla-

*-He was both shocked and surprised by her lips suddenly against his own, still being unused to such things.. However, barely a moment passed before he reciprocated, closing his own eyes and drawing her into himself with his arms..*

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 04:48:32 PM
She held onto him as she kissed his lips, for a long moment before releasing the kiss, and looking at him. As if she was studying his features, she kissed his forehead softly.

"I love you, Miryan."

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 05:09:54 PM
*He smiled warmly, still able to feel her kiss upon his lips, and closed his eyes as she placed another one one his forehead.. Opening them again as she spoke...*

... I.... Love you too, Lady Lee...

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 06:39:50 PM
"It's my heart ... My heart is killing me." She said, sadly.

Afterwards, she looked down on the bed as she layed her head back down on the bed, but still holding onto him. She sighed softly, and forced a little smile, looking at the flower again.

"I stopped following my medications and treatments .." She then added.

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 07:01:02 PM
*Her heart? The problem was something as simple as her heart?*

... Lady Lee... you do know that heart transfers have been around for centuries... right?

Lara May Lee
May 17th, 2002, 07:41:57 PM
"Miryan, I don't want another heart to beat in me. My heart may be sick, but it's my heart, and I intend to keep it inside of me ..." She almost whispered the last part.

Lara did know there was numerous ways for her to survive this, but she had refused all help, and decided to go with the flow. She put her hand where her heart was situated, and closed her eyes as she clenched her fist over her chest. A slight sharp pain just went through her body like lightning.

"Ugh .."

Miryan no Trunks
May 23rd, 2002, 03:17:43 PM
*Suddenly reaching over to hold her as her body seemed to convulse in pain, MnT waited until it seemed to die down, before replying...*

... I understand that Lara, but I never meant that you'd get someone else's heart put into you... We could easily have your current heart cloned, the disease removed from the genetic code, if it's in there, and it would be your heart, just a completely healthy one.. One of our Masters is, I believe a master cloner, and even if he wouldn't be bet for it, there are numerous galaxy-renowned groups that would do it..

Lara May Lee
May 24th, 2002, 10:02:01 AM
Lara simply shook her head, and hid her face on the Lord's chest, her hands holding onto his clothes. He was right ... But what was she supposed to say ? That she wanted to die ? No. She shut her eyes and remained silent at his explanations, or rather solutions.