PDA

View Full Version : The Lingering Storm (Open to any jedi)

Tempist Opps
May 16th, 2002, 09:34:08 PM
The sky was a tapestry, adorned with hues ranging from the darkest fucha to the lightest shade of grey. Lightning danced from it's home in the clouds to the ground, devastating nearly anything in it's path. Rain decended as well, in buckets full. It seemed as if this was preperation for a flood, as if the gods hated life and mortality to the point of jelous rage.

The storm was magnificent, or atleast in the eyes of Tempist it was. He had been sitting just out side of the feild where the electricity had been falling, almost as often as the water. He was perched on top of a large rock, crouching and waiting. He knew not what for, just out of habbit.

"Perfect chaos.... perhaps one day I will be as powerful as that true tempest..."

Shade Magus
May 17th, 2002, 02:36:56 PM
Shade walked throught the storm, looking up as the lighting crashed. He let out a sigh of relief. These days storms were the only things to calm his soul and bring him peace when he was restless.

He looked out onto the horizon and saw a figure. He couldn't quite make out who it was, but he called just the same.

"You there! Nice storm is it not?"

Tempist Opps
May 19th, 2002, 08:38:42 AM
Tempist sensed a lightsider, his signature gave it away. He seemed familiar, although they had never met.

"Indeed it is." Tempist replied, not bothering to get up.

"Who are you?"

Shade Magus
May 19th, 2002, 08:45:14 AM
Shade walked closer, to the person although he knew it was a darksider.

"My name is Shade Magus. And you?"

Tempist Opps
May 19th, 2002, 08:56:51 AM
Magus... the name of his friend Yurza... he had found his brother? This would be interesting indeed.

"M' name's Tempist Opps. It's nice to finaly meet you Shade, your brother has spoken of you once or twice."

Tempist threw all of his weight into his feet, and fliped over his head, to his feet. He gave Shade a small, manical grin.

Shade Magus
May 19th, 2002, 11:51:39 AM
Shade stepped back a few feet to give Tempist some room.

"Well......I am sure it has been some interesting words then. So what business brings you out in this storm?"

Tempist Opps
May 19th, 2002, 06:11:02 PM
"Relaxation. My namesake is the only thing that helps relieve my stress anymore. And you?"

Shade Magus
May 20th, 2002, 12:35:33 PM
"Same reason. Even we Jedi need an outlet for our emotions and these days it seems that only a storm such as this magnitude can bring me peace."

Shade let out a sigh.

"It seems that these storms are really what reflects most of our souls nowadays."

Tempist Opps
May 20th, 2002, 06:02:04 PM
"Indeed"

Tempist said nothing more, but laid his hand on the hilt of his black bladed longsaber, Infinity, and slowly started to grasp it. He didn't trust jedi, no matter how 'plesant' they seemed, or who they were.

Shade Magus
May 20th, 2002, 06:12:10 PM
Shade sensed Tempist move through the Force. He gently edged away. He had no wish to fight, but he would be prepared. His hand rubbed the edge of Gaea, his green bladed lightsaber.

"So how far has your training taken you?"

Tempist Opps
May 22nd, 2002, 08:34:33 PM
"If your asking what you'll be up against should you aggrivate me, I'm about the strenth of a Knight."

Tempist hadn't bothered to even so much as sit up yet, although his body was tense, and ready to spring to life and begin his assault at any second.

Shade Magus
May 23rd, 2002, 04:04:24 PM
"Then should this turn into a fight we would be even......"

Shade closed his eyes and reached out for the strom with the Force.

"It won't be long now before it hits its peak."

Tempist Opps
May 23rd, 2002, 08:55:31 PM
"Perhaps, but I've noticed Sith Knights tend to be stronger than jedi Knights."

Actualy, sith seem to be stronger in general. Tempist thought to himself, his hand still resting on Infinity. He didn't care what this man's force ability was, physicly Tempist was unstopable with any blade. His natural abilites combine with The Force for speed enhancments and a few other moves, it would take quite a bit to bring him down.

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 06:54:59 AM
"As have I....but I do not believe it is because of training, but because the darkside is easier to tap into than the lightside. Once tapped into it though, I have seen some Jedi that are unstoppable."

Tempist Opps
May 25th, 2002, 06:45:05 AM
"Perhaps, but I have wittnessed first hand when jedi are completely tapped into the lightside, yet have still lost."

Shade Magus
May 25th, 2002, 07:36:27 AM
"True, but then you must bring experience into play, and from what I have heard you have a lot of experience against Jedi."

Tempist Opps
May 25th, 2002, 07:57:26 AM
"Perhaps, but when it is done as a Desciple... er.. padiwan in jedi terms, then it adds to it as well."

Shade Magus
May 25th, 2002, 08:16:51 AM
"That it does."

Tempist Opps
May 26th, 2002, 09:13:03 AM
Suddenly, without any prior warning, a bolt of lightning flew from the sky twards where the two were standing. It arc-ed, and smashed into two trees, one by Shade, one by Tempist. Both trees fell, and excess energy discipated into the ground. Grinning, Tempist simply kicked the tree away from his body as it fell on him, absorbing the energy from the lightning. His cells, silicone based, acted as biological insulation, and the electricity simply dicipated into his form. He looked back to Shade, half expecting a fight now. He had plenty of energy to kill, and a jedi to give the same treatment.

Shade Magus
May 26th, 2002, 03:18:07 PM
Shade jumped back and ignited his lightsaber. He vut the tree in half anfd Force pushed one of the two halves away and the other he left there. He then turned back to Tempist, with his lightsaber deactivated.

Shade could see a look of eagerness on the Sith's face and he smiled.

"I see you wish to fight...."

Shade brought his lightsabe back up and ignited it. He pulled it up into a defensive position and beckoned Tempist to come.

"Then let's not wait......"

Tempist Opps
May 26th, 2002, 05:51:16 PM
With a simple word, they began.

"Okay"

Tempist waved his hand, and the small her half of Shade's tree rose into the air. He move it again, and it flew twards the jedi.

Shade Magus
May 27th, 2002, 12:46:15 PM
Shade summoned a Force wall and the tree slammed into it. He Force somersaulted over the flaming trunk and brought his lightsaber down, towards Tempist's right shoulder.

Tempist Opps
May 27th, 2002, 05:32:31 PM
Without hesitation, Tempist augmented his muscles with force energy, increasing his speed several times over. With the intensity of lightning, Infinity, his black balded long-saber, flew into Tempist's hand, and snaped to life. The blades colided, and Shade was pushed back slightly. Tempist responded to this attack with two fantasticly quick slashes, tward's the jedi's midsection.

Shade Magus
May 28th, 2002, 06:57:58 PM
Shade blocked both attacks, with incrediable speed from the Force. He threw his hand forward in Tempist's face and Force pushed him back. He then took his saber and dragged it across the ground only to bring it up in a slash at the Sith's thigh.

Tempist Opps
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:07:34 AM
He stumbeled back slightly, but quickly regained his ballance, in time to barely deflect the slash. Enraged, Tempist further augmented himself in the dark energies, and sent a barage of slashes Shade's way.

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:18:43 PM
The two warriors' blades clashed many times, but neither advancing or giving. The night sky spark each time the two traded blow for blow.

Shade smiled as he brought his saber up for another attack from Tempsit and as he pushed it away, he twisted on the ball of his heel. Shade brought his saber back around towards Tempist's midsection.

Tempist Opps
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:55:34 PM
Tempist gave a very awkward twist of his arm, and managed to evande most of the saber, but the end of it nicked his side, and left a painful burn in it's wake. He looked up at Shade again, and augmented his speed even further with the force. He sent 3 horifficly fast slashes the jedi's way, wanting his payback.

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:34:53 PM
The first of Tempist's strikes hit on his left shoulder blade, but the other two were narrowly avoided, though leaving burn marks in his clothing.

Shade then let loose his own flurry of attack, one slash to the left and a thrust on the right and a uppercut to the jaw. He followed throught on his first attack, quicking his pace with the Force.