PDA

View Full Version : A Jedi Master

Dasquian Belargic
May 16th, 2002, 01:52:45 PM
I was wondering if there are any Jedi Masters, or Knights who have been at their rank for a long time, who would be interested in taking on a rather ... awkward Padawan. The person in question would need quite a lot of attention to convert their views/beliefs from those they currently hold. Someone who'd be interested in a single master/apprentice bond, perhaps, if there's anyone like that. Also, I would say whoever is interested would need to have a bit of an open minded character, seeing as they would be dealing with someone who relies on the darkside totally ATM.

If anyone is interested or wants to know a bit more, let me know :)

Sage Hazzard
May 16th, 2002, 02:42:41 PM
We'll I already have Padawans, but I'm intriuged. Could I possibly take on this Padawan?

Sage is a zealot. He tests and pushes his Padawans to the point of breaking. If he had this Padawan, he'd probably be knocking him around all day.

Shade Magus
May 16th, 2002, 05:31:07 PM
I myself would be interested, but I regret to say I have the time to train a Padwan as I am leaving for Basics in June.

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2002, 10:29:46 AM
I think Sage would make a good Master for the character in question, seeing as how they have met in the past and not exactly gotten on well :) Maybe we could discuss it in the Garage or in PMs?

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2002, 01:09:06 PM
Whaaaaat? I've met this character... Hmmm...

Of course, let's talk in private. PMs are best for me because I hate EZBoard pop-up ads.

Dasquian Belargic
May 17th, 2002, 01:28:03 PM
Ok, I PMed you :)