PDA

View Full Version : You never know what you're gonna get..

Estelle Russard
May 15th, 2002, 11:36:18 PM
Estelle entered the Bar & Grill ahead of Azhure, the two having just come from the living quarters Estelle shared with her Master ReaperFett. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14556)

The B & G had become a comfortable environment for Estelle since she had first arrived. Unused to the surrounds of a bar at first, the fact that is was always filled with friends and comrades made it seem less and less just a place to drink or eat.

Gesturing to a table that had just been vacated, Estelle led Azhure across the room and took a seat, doing a general scan of the room to see who was here.

Azhure Darkstone
May 16th, 2002, 06:14:15 PM
::Azhure sat down and looked at the droid coming towards them. She ordered water and awaited Estelles order. She looked around the bar, mapping the area. There were mostly jedi around, around fourteen. About ten or so non-force users and no sith, providing no one was masking their force ability. Her attention was turned back to Estelle and she smiled::

This bar has a certain feeling about it.

Estelle Russard
May 19th, 2002, 01:32:27 AM
She nodded to Azhure while ordering an orange juice.

"It does, I agree." Looking around at the clientel herself, she smiled. Such an assortment of individuals...such potential.

"Do you ever wonder just where your destiny lays Azhure...where you will end up?"

Azhure Darkstone
May 19th, 2002, 01:44:52 AM
:;Azhure smiled::
Sometimes, I used to see my destiny doing nothing, going on with the senseless actions, but I lost someone dear and found somethign that had dissapeared a long time ago.
I came here, and my destiny belongs here, if there is a destiny. I believe in finding my own way.

::She looked at estelle and laughed softly::

Dont worry, I thought he was dead, but he is far from it. Actually he is Matthias Darkstone, though he isnt around much.
Where is your path leading in your eyes?