PDA

View Full Version : Unleashing Fury (open Jedi Challe.)

Jared Mriad
May 15th, 2002, 07:25:54 PM
Jared walked along one of the upper streets of Coruscant. He was feeling in a particually rare good mood. A black cape with armor shoulderplates concealing something draped over his shoulders and brushed lightly against the ground. He received several looks from passerbys and security alike, which he returned with a cold cobalt stare and evil smirk.

He turned into an allyway and noticed a few 'thugs' walking forward, holding a variety of weapons ranging from bats to crowbars to one with a blaster.

"Hey.. We'r you think yer goin mistah?" One of em, blaster weilding, said in a gruff voice.

"I belive it's my own buisness!" Jared replyed, removing one hand out and guesturing torward himself, "If you have a problem with that, Come take it out on a helpless man."

Another thug growled and ran torward Jared, Expertly Jared sidesteped and gripped the man's arm. JAred pivited and slammed the thug into the alley wall and slammed a quick kick into the small of his back instantly shattering the vertibrae there. He fell without much panic. The gun weilding idiot shot a fire at Jared which was diflected by Jared's lighting quick ignited sabre back at the thug and bored into his skull. The others turn tail and fleed. "Awww. Come on! Dont you want to play anymore?" He laughed....

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2002, 04:53:50 PM
Shade walked down the alley and saw the Sith attacking the thugs. True they were getting what they most likely diserved, but he didn't want it to go too far so he called out to the man.

"Hey...I think maybe it is time you leave them alone. Enough people have died today already."

Shade moved his hand under his Jedi robes to his lightsaber. He didn't grasp it, but kept close to it incase he would need it.

Jared Mriad
May 19th, 2002, 06:08:04 PM
Jared deignited his sabre and cleverly hid it in his robes before turning around. "Who me?" He grinned, he could sence another one of the thugs returning slowly, He waited until the man came fully into veiw before he spun around and launched a curved dagger into the air which cut into his bowls and stayed. "Oh my... Might wanna add one more death to that figure!" Jared laughed, looking over his shoulder at the thug trying to gather his innards and placed them back into his abdomen.

Shade Magus
May 20th, 2002, 12:24:20 PM
Shade walked over to the man that was gutted. He could not do anything to help him, even with his Jedi healing powers.

"What is your point for doing this? There is no logic to it."

Jared Mriad
May 21st, 2002, 07:52:31 PM
"Logic...Logic.. There is no logic yes. Oh wait, Yes there is!" Jared lifted his hands into the air, "Pain, suffering, and most of all DEATH! That is my point, Death eases my suffering. And..." He trailed off, grinning slightly and taking a step forward, "..Your next."

Shade Magus
May 23rd, 2002, 04:01:43 PM
Shade stepped back and drew his lightsaber. The green blade grew to its full length with a snap-hiss.

"I think that is close enough."

Shade pulled his lightsaber up and held it to his side in a defensive position. He left his senses open to the Force.

Jared Mriad
May 23rd, 2002, 06:29:43 PM
Jared grinned as the lighsabre sprang to life in Shade's hand. "Awee.. Poor lil Jedi needs his lightstick to hurt me, " he taunted gleefully, "Watch out, you might cut yourself!"

Taking another step forward and flicking his wrists to release a sabre tucked away in the vulmonus sleeves of his robes and consealing them by folding his arms, "Are you afraid, lil Jedi?"

Shade Magus
May 24th, 2002, 06:49:51 AM
"I am not afraid, but it does pay to be on gaurd."

Jared Mriad
May 24th, 2002, 12:37:39 PM
"True... True..." Jared nodded, all the time focusing on a beam directly above Shade in the alley. One of the ends was week enough for Jared to bring it down ontop the jedi with his sabre glaive. Tucking one of the hidden sabres in his robe's hidden pockets, Jared removed the glaive from his belt. "One must be on guard all the time, Neh?"

Suddenly without any hint of going to do this, Jared activated the three pronged sabre glaive and threw it at the weakened beam end. The beams sliced into and through the metal easily and brough the whole beam falling down torwards Shade..

Shade Magus
May 25th, 2002, 07:50:59 AM
Shade raised his hand in the air and Force pushed the beams a fair distance away from the combatants. He then put his hand in front of him and formed a Force wall in front of Jared and pushed it at the Sith.

Shade ran towarfds Jared, with his saber held high, ready to strike at the Sith's lower leg.

Jared Mriad
May 31st, 2002, 01:50:25 PM
Jared stumbled backwards from the force wall blast, but regained his balance quickly. Before he could fully react, Shade came forward in offence.

Jared activated the kian sabre implanted into his hands and blocked the incoming attack. Countering with a roundhouse torward Shade's forehead.

*OOC: Sorries bout being non-replyant.... was on a unexpected trip*

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:10:09 AM
Shade lifted his right arm and blicked the kick. They stood there like that for a few moments. Shade then pushed back and used his free arm to swing at Jared's gut.

Jared Mriad
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:17:24 PM
Jared force pushed himself back away from the incoming blade, saving him from an disembowling blow. Instead, Shade's sabre nicked the shirt Jared wore.

Growling, Jared sent a strong force push at Shade's kneecaps and followed up with a downward slice intent on cutting the Jedi's head and half his shoulders from the rest of his body.

[edit: Bump!]

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:37:26 PM
Shade fell to the floor and rolled forward, coming up with his head hard into Jared's gut. When shade stood up though he could feel the blood running down his back. He then rolled to the side and pulled his saber int a high defensive position.

Jared Mriad
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:39:09 PM
Jared stummbed back with the headbut and nearly tripped over a box of something. Regaining his posture, the Sith glared at Shade with a evil grin.

"Time to bring out the fun in this." He shouted as he turned and ran out of the alleyway into the unsuspecting crowd. Can you find me... Lil' Jedi? He taunted in Shade's mind, Merging with the crowd and removing a few thermal detonators from his belt, Before someone dies that is....