PDA

View Full Version : a rp

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 05:13:02 PM
I need about 3-4 Jedi that could help me in an rp.more are welcome. The basic outline is that they are on a desert planet that has slaves on threm and the Jedi are there to save them. Sith are welcome also to add a little spunk.

Azhure Darkstone
May 15th, 2002, 05:28:42 PM
im only a padawan but count me in.

Xazor Elessar
May 15th, 2002, 06:09:30 PM
If I get time out of my busy schedule I'll try to pop in. :)

BTW-We have to get the wedding thread underway, Shade....or else it will never happen! :lol

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 06:47:37 PM
just name the time and place cuse i need it to happe soon to.

Xazor Elessar
May 15th, 2002, 07:08:24 PM
Uh-oh, what are you planning? You can't die!!! ;)

You just need to get "plans" taken care of on your side. If you noticed, I am trying to make it look realisitc by meeting with my chicas (for brides maids and planning). :) It is going well, but slow. We still have to get your best man, and someone to do the ceremony....then set the whole RP up. Helenias was thinking of having something evil interrupt the wedding, but I don't know. I was thinking it would run smoothly! :) Let me know what you think....and if you have anything in mind....

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 07:12:44 PM
No nothing like that, but soon I'll be off to basics and I won't be on for atleast 6 weeks starting mid-way in june. and I already got someone in mind for bestman but as for the evil thing, do whatever you like. Either way it is going to be a cool party! ;)

Xazor Elessar
May 15th, 2002, 07:19:35 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about you and Verse leaving. We'll have to start it muy pronto then! I didn't want anything too evil to happen, or the RP would take forever, you know what I mean? If you feel confident enough to have it start like, today or tomorrow.....let me know. I don't know who would do the whole ceremony...Jedi don't have like, ministers and priests. :lol If you have any suggestions, just post em here...or email me at:

blackbelt_kai@yahoo.com

Thanks bunches.... :)

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 07:23:38 PM
what about asking one of the Jedi Masters to do it? They are close enough to preists and I could start it tomorrow. Jut need to get in touch if the guy that I need for my best man, but other than that we can start tomorrow.

Xazor Elessar
May 15th, 2002, 07:25:23 PM
Sounds good.....which Jedi Master though? I would have Marcus do it, but he is gone on vacation. :( Hmmmm.....thinks......Sage? He was instrumental to my promotion and is a great friend, but I want someone who means something to you to. :lol Any ideas? I am forgetting who all of the Masters are. *goes to check the list* :)

Shade Magus
May 15th, 2002, 07:28:14 PM
well....Sage is training me right now....so you could get him or maybe JK Leia Solo? She would be good.....or how about Master Yog?

Xazor Elessar
May 15th, 2002, 07:30:53 PM
Yeah, that's cool about Sage. Leia is one of my brides maids...I think. :p Yog is the oldest Jedi Master dude.....I dunno. My mind is indescisive. You haven't had much of a say in this whole matter and I felt bad.....I was going to start a thread where we talked about everything (plans, etc) but we are doing that now. :lol What do you think? Just pick someone! Yog is on right now if you want to PM him about it...or I could. Doesn't matter to me who does it.... :)

D'Mourning Orb
May 15th, 2002, 09:36:53 PM
Shade, I am but a lowly deaf mute, with little to no Jedi training experience what-so-ever. But, having said that, I'd like to help.

Shade Magus
May 16th, 2002, 02:26:18 PM
thanks orb dude I am going to start ythe rp tomorrow and xazor try and get yog or sage to do it if you can.

Sage Hazzard
May 16th, 2002, 02:40:04 PM
I think Yogster would be terrific. Basically, because he's pretty much Yoda. He's the shaman, the know it all, the Master to all of us. However, I don't know if he has OOC conflicts are not.

I'd be honored to do it, if you two will have me. :)

BTW, in reference to this thread your organizing. D'Mourning Orb's my Padawan, so I'll be watching, :)

Shade Magus
May 16th, 2002, 05:40:21 PM
no prob. thanks Sage..oh and feel free to join in if you want.

Xazor Elessar
May 16th, 2002, 06:01:35 PM
Yes, thank you Sage....I think to save Master Yog some time, we'll go with you...if that's okay Shade. I think that he is pretty busy with ooc stuff cuz I hardly see him on. I think Sage would be perfect for the role! :) Let me know when and where the thread will be.....perhaps Sage should start it? I want us to have our behind the scenes stuff on there, you know, the whole wedding prep and everything. We also have to post something here about it so everyone knows. Oh, and PM me with your best man... :) Just, curiosity is killing me. :lol Thanks guys....

Shade Magus
May 16th, 2002, 06:25:32 PM
ok I promise I will.....oh and here is that rp I was talking about.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18728

Xazor Elessar
May 16th, 2002, 06:32:37 PM
Thanks Shade! :)

Shade Magus
May 17th, 2002, 12:16:15 PM
no prob

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2002, 01:06:44 PM
Just tell me where it's at, when it's posted. :)

You two should do all that stuff. Wedding preperations, walking down the aisle, etc. Then, when you're both at the end, I'll jump in. Oh, don't forget to have Verse walk you down the aisle!

Shade Magus
May 17th, 2002, 02:14:32 PM
ok. thanks again Sage. Xazor can start it tonight and play me in it, because I have to go to my prom tonight. I'll join in when I get back tomorrow.

Sejah Haversh
May 17th, 2002, 02:25:09 PM
Oh, well, I'm not even a Padawan, oficially, yey, but Sejah is froma desert planet, and would thoroughly enjoy going to another one, and helpign as well. He's feeling a bit left out at the moment.

I'd love to do a real RP with him, so if you'll let me, count me in.

Shade Magus
May 17th, 2002, 02:27:32 PM
sure just reply at the link.

Sejah Haversh
May 17th, 2002, 02:41:49 PM
Sweet! Sejah is finally going to get some action. Thanks.

Xazor Elessar
May 17th, 2002, 06:03:48 PM
Sejah-you are officially a padawan....I welcomed you to the Order and deemed you a padawan. Though you have no master currently, you are still a padawan. :)

Sage and Shade- Yes, I will start it tonight after I think up a few more details. :)

Shade Magus
May 18th, 2002, 09:38:56 AM
ok.

Oh and Sejah...I can't be your official master, but I will train you untl I leave for basics. Just use our spar thread. I'll start teaching some stuff in there.

Sejah Haversh
May 18th, 2002, 10:10:01 PM
You know what would be cool, well, sort of cool, would eb if Sejah didn't really have one set master, but sort of got trained by everybody. that way he could learn everythign, and each person could teach him what they do best.

And thank you! I'm now a padawan! Coolness. I can't believe I jsut used that word. My incredible respect for the English language and the written word and I used the word 'cooleness', yeesh...

imported_Kanji
May 20th, 2002, 02:52:59 PM
Is it possible for me to hop into this neat sounding and rather neat read *read it a few seconds ago* RP thread? Or is it abit to late? :huh :huh :huh

Shade Magus
May 20th, 2002, 04:09:50 PM
sure go for it.