PDA

View Full Version : Lays cutouts

Jedi Master Carr
May 15th, 2002, 10:38:53 AM
Has anybody else seen these? I saw one at a store near me, it was Jango Fett and I have the inside track to getting. I am hoping to find more I have two from TPM (Mace and Obi-wan) I would love to find Padme (especially if she is wearing that white suit :) ), Count Dooko or Anakin.

Jedieb
May 15th, 2002, 11:02:25 AM
How big are they? Store promos are really neat. They're getting harder and harder to collect because so many people are always on the lookout for them. I'd love to get some of the AOTC book displays. They look awesome!

Jedi Master Carr
May 15th, 2002, 12:59:18 PM
They are lifesize, I am not sure how Tall Jango is but the cutout is around 5-10 or so, the Mace one I have is over 6 feet, I was lucky to get those first two, and I would be happy to get Jango at least. Another problem with getting these displays is the employees usually get them before everybody else does, I just happen to know somebody who will let me have this one.

JMK
May 15th, 2002, 05:09:04 PM
I've seen all kinds of lays cutouts, but unfortunately the ones around here are all french. I wouldn't even try to get one simply because I have no place for such a big thing. My Darth Vader movie standee is too big as it is.

Jedieb
May 16th, 2002, 01:44:37 AM
I've only got one and that's all I have room for. I have a standee for one of the OT video releases. It's about 6 ft and has a large picture of Vader and an X-Wing and Tie at the bottom of it. It's from the "One last time" campaign, before the SE's. It looks great right next to the doorway of my SW room and the Blockbuster Yoda.

JMK
May 16th, 2002, 07:46:30 AM
Yeah, that's exactly what I have Jedieb. It's super nice ain't it?

Jedieb
May 16th, 2002, 08:13:05 AM
I love it!!! It will be a source of embarrasment for my wife for years to come! :)

Darth_Ytnom
May 24th, 2002, 09:40:53 AM
My Girlfriend works for Safeway corporate, she got me the full size YODA@!!!! I love it!,. looks so cool,,, hehehe, sorry to rub it in,

Jedieb
May 24th, 2002, 12:51:53 PM
Congrats! Is it a cutout, or a life sized statue?