PDA

View Full Version : A matter to discuss.

Dace Patton
Nov 12th, 2000, 03:29:21 PM
Ok as you know my shipyards will be open in 21 1/2 days. I do not know the how to count up how long untill finished and the cost and just about everything else if someone could teach me or would like to do this job at my shipyards then go ahead.

OOC:Sorry if this is not the right place but I did not see a general discussion area so since it had to do with shipyards I thought this would be the place to put it.

Darth Viscera
Nov 12th, 2000, 04:37:25 PM
Pricelist (http://members.home.net/wlabiche/gma/pricelist.html)
Shipbuilding Guidelines (http://www.fortune-and-glory.com/yog/NR/ship.htm)

Dace Patton
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:23:50 PM
Thank you again.

OOC:You are a big help!;)

Dace Patton
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:31:07 PM
Also when you order several different types of ships do they all build at once or do you have to wait for one group to get done and then start the other group, and how many shipyards can work on a ship at once. I am new at this and it is difficult to understand some of these things.

Darth Viscera
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:53:28 PM
You could, say, have twelve different shipyards working on a ship which would take 30 days to build, so that it would instead take 2.5 days to build.

As for groups of ships, whatever you think is best. I try to do it in a way which requires little explaining, and is easiest to write down. There are no fixed rules about building groups of ships and such like you're saying.

Dace Patton
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:55:39 PM
Ok I see if I have anymore questions I will let you know and thank you for being a big help!

Darth Viscera
Nov 12th, 2000, 05:59:36 PM
welcome.

Dace Patton
Nov 12th, 2000, 06:44:05 PM
Ok great everything on my site I have completed how much fleet maintence will be and all other costs. I have several planets under my control no one else owns them I beleave. I still have a great amount of wealth. I have a fleet report of my ships. I do still need intell info. I have research and develupment working. I have done alot of work but I am happy to report I am battle ready!

OOC:As you will notice alot of the stuff is password protected for a good reason. If you want access just tell me I beleave I can trust you even if I have been betrayed before.

Dace Patton
Nov 13th, 2000, 04:23:53 PM
How many shipyards can you build at a time?

Darth Viscera
Nov 13th, 2000, 04:45:14 PM
six I believe.

Dace Patton
Nov 13th, 2000, 05:02:28 PM
That what I thought. Someone told me you could build 15 at a time. That would cost way to much money!