PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Banter 1

Darth Viscera
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:46:24 PM
The following text was captured by an operative at the GJO.

My fellow Jedi, friends, and comrades in arms, I come before you to speak about the war against the Sith. I fear that the Jedi as a whole have lost their luster as a fighting force. Now don't misunderstand me, there are great warriors here, Darth Turbogeek, Nupraptor, Jedi Alpha, and several others. But as a whole, it would seem to me that this is a social club. Is this really what we want to be known as? Are we a gathering place for the galaxy to congregate for a good time? Again, don't get me wrong, I have great fun with the friends I have made here. I enjoy being with them. But are we a coalition of friends, carrying lightsabers as a fashion accessory? Or are they functional as a weapon as well? I carry mine to preserve the peace. What about you? Do you carry yours as intimidation, or will you use it to defend others, as well as your self? I say, let us end this battle. Let us train, with the end in mind of destroying the Sith. Who does not want to win? Let those that want to just have friends reconsider their thoughts. And let us form a cohesive plan. Training, recruiting, battles, knighting. I propose an all out war effort. If we are going to do this, let's not do it half-assed. Many are the tales that are told. Naomi Sunrider, Bodo Baas, Vioma-da-Boda, And even there are now tales of master Yoda, just as there will be tales of the now late mistress Jade. They all had circumstances that made them rise above the situation, above the enemy. Those methods become novel over time, however, and are no longer suitable.
We are assured that in this generation of Sith, there are those that create new methods also, and when we see the originality of malice, the ingenuity of aggression, which our enemy displays, we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of treacherous maneuver. I think that no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a searching, but at the same time, I hope, with a steady eye. We must never forget the solid assurances of training and those that belong to high spirits. I have, myself, full confidence that if ALL do their duty, if NOTHING is neglected, and if the BEST arrangements are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend the galaxy that we call 'home', to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary, for years, if necessary, alone.
At any rate that is what we are trying to do. That is the resolve of the Greater Jedi Order - every being among them. That is the will of the other Jedi orders. They, and the Ewoks, and Gungans, all linked together in their cause and their need, will to the death defend their home, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of the galaxy and other governments have fallen or may fall to the grip of the Sith warriors, and the odious apparatus of their rule, we shall NOT flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end, we shall FIGHT on Endor, we shall FIGHT in the air and depths of space, we shall FIGHT with growing confidence and growing strength man-to-man, we shall defend our home, whatever the cost may be! We shall FIGHT them on the fields! We shall FIGHT them in the spaceports! We shall FIGHT them in the streets and from the alleys! We shall FIGHT in the hills! We shall NEVER surrender! And even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this academy or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our allies beyond the bounds of the emptiness of space, armed and guarded by the New Republic, would carry on the struggle, until in the Force's good time, the new galaxy, with all it's power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old!
NOW! Choose this day whom you will side with. The disease known as the Sith?! Or the cure, known as the Jedi?! There is NO middle ground. You can leave the conflict if you won't fight with us, for otherwise you are in our way, and therefore you might as well be working for the SITH!

Darth Viscera
Oct 10th, 2000, 01:36:31 PM
I definitely view this is as another hostile action made by the Jedi. They clearly wish to vaporize the peaceful Sith/Imperial organization of the GMA, along with the rest of the peaceful Sith/Imperial organizations. Obviously, we can't let this happen.

We'll have to make certain that we're organized against the murdurous Jedi, so that they won't be able to engage in wholesale slaughter against us, and rape and kill our women and children and invalid men, as they've done in the past.

If we sever the Jedi Monster's head, we may have no need to fear the twitching corpse.