PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Banter 2

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 10th, 2000, 09:13:56 PM
This was captured by an operative. Obviously the Jedi are somewhat afraid of our positive attributes.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is my desire to defend what is good, and to join the Jedi Order. However, I have been observing the Sith closely, and what I discovered is gravely unsettling.

1.They are in utter unity.
2.They look out for one another.
3.They defend what they believe in.

I'm not saying that the Jedi have none of these attributes. I'm just saying, as far as the extent of these qualities, the Sith are way ahead of the Jedi.
If the Sith chose to attack us now.....we would be crushed.

Why is that?

Sith Summoner
Oct 10th, 2000, 09:33:32 PM
Hmmm... whoever this is is obviously higher ranking... and there are not many of them left... actually there isn't many Jedi left period... though whoever it is is correct... it may be time for us to strike... but such an operation takes time to plan out... it may be worth taking the time to try and contact the other leaders... however... i also believe that despite no action to make it look as such... i think that Gue/Dao and the Implement are also a threat to the sith and the Imperial Empire...

Darth Viscera
Oct 10th, 2000, 09:40:34 PM
Gue a threat to us? How so?

Sith Summoner
Oct 10th, 2000, 09:44:08 PM
not immediately... but the Implement's aim is for all to become one... it sees the jedi as its primary threat... when they are "one" or gone... who are left????

Darth Viscera
Oct 10th, 2000, 10:43:23 PM
Well, it'll be a while before the Jedi are all gone...too many of them. And once the Jedi are "gone" (they'll always be force adepts around who are lightside inclined) we can merely police the Galaxy, destroying pirates or something I guess and keeping order.