PDA

View Full Version : Viscera

Darien Hyfe
Oct 26th, 2000, 11:57:05 AM
Six of the requested Interdictors will be done on 11/02/00. The other four will be done on 11/07/00.

Price is 76,320,000 credits.

If you need any more... let me know, because I've got some places lined up that can supply some.

That's all.

Sith Summoner
Oct 26th, 2000, 01:09:38 PM
lol... next time you pretend to order for yourself may i suggest a couple things...

1) find someone else to do it cause you name is known...
2) don't post something like this here...

good thing i don't care...

Darth Viscera
Oct 26th, 2000, 03:38:34 PM
Hmmmm. We're going to have to find a better way of hiding you than your mustache and glasses ensemble. Maybe you could always carry an umbrella regardless of the weather and say 'What what' at the end of each sentence.

Just a suggestion.....

oh yeah and lemme shove my sig down your throat.

EDIT~Bad sig.

Darth Viscera
Oct 26th, 2000, 03:39:55 PM
oooh, purty colors!

Darien Hyfe
Oct 26th, 2000, 04:22:32 PM
Ok, I'm lost... I was supposed to be in disguise? Was I supposed to be hiding the fact that I wanted to purchase something...?

I was told to go get 10 Interdictors, noone said anything about a disguise or using a different name or not posting it here...

So what the hell is going on?

Sith Summoner
Oct 26th, 2000, 09:54:04 PM
the fact that you are buying them... they are actually for the SIN not you... some people won't make the connection like i will... and they probably won't like it when they do... i don't care who buys at TSE... i'm just warning you that if your trying to buy stuff incognito then you should try a different name... Poreon did the same thing when he first put that order in for those ESD's and SoSD's that me and DP are building...

Darth Viscera
Oct 26th, 2000, 10:52:41 PM
OOC:
DAH!!!!!!! I keep on putting in at ezboard that you're 'Sith', and not 'General of GMA Ground Forces' as a custom title, but it keeps on displaying the wrong thing! I feel completely helpless!

Darien Hyfe
Oct 27th, 2000, 07:28:24 AM
I forgot about the whole "Gay Military Alliance" and all...

Well -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- that.

If someone doesn't want to sell to us just because Viscera is in control, they can shove an apple up their ass and we'll go buy from someone else.

No biggie.

But I'm not going in -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing disguise to hide the fact that I'm purchasing for the Sovereign Imperial Navy.

I guess that's all I have to say.

Sith Summoner
Oct 27th, 2000, 09:03:37 AM
actually i was never referring to the GMA as in the "Gay Military Alliance"... it was just a general comment... just as you may not want to build anything for someone else...

Darth Viscera
Oct 27th, 2000, 07:46:44 PM
Enough of this. Our enemy is the Jedi, and the New Republic. This bickering is pointless, and will never advance us on the field of battle.