PDA

View Full Version : Ships for the Thyferra Sector Fleet

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:19:56 AM
Ten VSD IIIs have been approved for construction for the Thyferra Sector Fleet. Their construction will take, according to rules, 14.4 days.

As per orders, starting immediately, they will be completed on 1 November 2001. The ships will be transferred to the Fleet and assigned at my orders. Their names will be designated at a later date-tomorrow.

10xVSD III

Date of completion: 1 November 2001

Admiral Telan Desaria,
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:32:04 AM
Uses one ship yard...

Telan Desaria
Sep 28th, 2001, 08:57:56 AM
Here are the names of the ten Victory III Star Destroyer slated for completion on I November 2001

Eviscerator II
Discrepant
Berator
Obediant
Recalcitrant
War Monger
Hornet's Nest
Devastation
Maruader
Edacity

Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

GMA Thrawn
Sep 28th, 2001, 03:41:56 PM
Vice Admiral Desaria, I just wanted to say that you are doing a commendable job on organizing your fleet and it's assets. Keep up the good work. You bring glory to our Empire.

GuardPiett
Sep 29th, 2001, 02:31:26 PM
True. However, at this point, fighter craft and frigates are much more needed than overtly attractive Star Destroyers.

And a correction: They should be done October first.

Telan Desaria
Sep 29th, 2001, 03:38:52 PM
Thank you both. Fighters are next on my list. I will be putting requests for fighters as soon as the VSDs are completed. And I was going to make that correction today.

Admiral Telan Desaria

Oh, and a compliment from Grand Admiral Thrawn is greatly appreciated and well recieved.

GMA Thrawn
Sep 29th, 2001, 07:14:14 PM
Fighters are really unnessecary. 3 squadrons of TIE devils are produced a day at our construction yards. This method proves to be more then efficient.

Telan Desaria
Oct 1st, 2001, 06:32:14 AM
Ships above completed. I will assign them to SD Groups within the Thyferra Sector within the day. Until then, consider them guarding the shipyard.

Admiral Telan Desaria