PDA

View Full Version : A request...

Lady DeVille
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:21:05 AM
I was informed by someone that my TIE Interceptor does not have hyperspace capabilities... This means I really can't fly all over the the universe as I have been doing. Hmm...of course, then neither can LV, right? Or LW? They have the smae type of ship. Maybe I'm remembering everything wrong. I'm going to dig up the original thread. :)

But, I may need a custom job, on the TIE My Vengence, k?

Lady DeVille
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:48:01 AM
ooc: ok, cancel last post, I remembered the name wrong, its an Infiltrator, not an interceptor. Geez, and I call myself a Star Wars fan. *hits herself on the head* okay, and now back to our regularly scheduled program. /ic:

Lady DeVille
Jun 7th, 2001, 01:50:55 AM
I would like a custom job done on my Corellian gunboat, The Devil's Advocate, preferrably to fix it with some fighters. Thanks Visc!

Darth Viscera
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:07:05 AM
Alright. Here's what I can do:

1. Upgrade the engines to models which can propel the ship to 58 MGLTs (twice its current speed)
2. Upgrade the laser cannons with advanced computer systems and project them away from the hull, so they are better equipped to fend off starfighters.
3. Place quantum crystalline armor around the two shield emitters, so that your shields will be very hard to take offline, even with a direct hit.
4. Install a micro-docking shaft near the rear area of the ship by its engines, which will lead to a cargo compartment where 24 modified TIE Devils are held. Their power generators are different from those found aboard the standard Imperial TIE Fighter, as I can't in good conscience give you top secret Imperial technology. This will result in a minor reduction in TIE Devil speed, but nothing big.
5. Install a docking cylinder about amidships, so that a shuttle/light freighter/transport can dock.

This will make your ship faster, better armored, more powerful, capable of carrying two squadrons of starfighters, and capable of docking with other ships.

Lady DeVille
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:54:14 AM
Sounds great, thanks a lot . :)

How long will it take for the modifications?

Darth Viscera
Jun 7th, 2001, 02:55:40 AM
One day. I'll just push Dyyz's order back a day to make up the time.

Lady DeVille
Jun 13th, 2001, 12:36:33 AM
;) I guess its done now, then? Thank you Viscera. I appreciate this.

Darth Viscera
Jun 13th, 2001, 01:02:02 AM
Not a problem.