PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging A-Wing for an X-Wing

Hart Kenobi
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:55:08 PM
I've been meaning to trade in for an X-Wing. Any idea when I could expect it for?

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:07:58 PM
*Points to a stock Incom T-65R3 X-Wing starfighter which had been prepared one hour earlier. Poreon's order had been put on hold for 40 minutes to allow the production time.*

"She's brand new. Doesn't even require an astromech, has a droid brain internal for navicomp work. She'll fly about 40% faster than your current A-Wing, as this is the latest model X-Wing. Techs around here had lovingly referred to her as the 'Thunderbird'. You can just park your A-Wing right in the docking bay, we'll refurb it and sell it to someone else. The cost of the A-Wing will pay for the X-wing under the holiday price. Now, would you like a paint job? We're giving them out for free as part of the holiday bonus."

*Ques up poreon's order in the production log again.*

Hart Kenobi
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:29:18 PM
I would rather have an older model which uses an astromech droid because I would like to have my R4 unit around when I travel. Do you have any of those is stock?
And as for the paintjob, can you just write Catch-22 in yellow on the sides?

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:33:26 PM
The newer T-65R3s may not require an astromech, but you can certainly place one in the same socket as you would an earlier model. The only difference is that one is not required for superluminous travel, as was before.

*Five techs assemble around the X-Wing, and paint the desired text in yellow, then return to their original duties-forming durasteel.*

Hart Kenobi
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:06:57 PM
Thank you. I'll definitely do business with you again. Once I built up a large credit account, I'll be back.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 11:31:03 PM
Sure thing. Thanks for the business.