PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing a new X-Wing....

Fire Hazzard
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:14:45 PM
I have the requested credits, and I will wait for my ship to be built.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:26:54 PM
"Your ship is complete. Incom T-65R3 X-Wing starfighter. Would you like a free paint job as a part of our holiday bonus, madam?"

Fire Hazzard
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:36:11 PM
Obviously I can't edit that mistake out of my post, so I'll just repost it. *smirk* Didn't give you enough, and said keep the change. *is very very dingy*

Yes, if it can be done. Thank you so very much. *pulls a small bag out of her pocjet and hands it to him* Eighty thousand credits. Keep the change.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:42:04 PM
*Raises an eyebrow at Miss Hazard.*

"Thank you for your donation. The peasants who can find no job other than tending droids and forming alloys here will enjoy the luxury of sending money to their starving families for food."

"Now, what style of paint job would you like? Which colors?"

OOC-I disabled editing in the shipyard forums for everyone (including me) so I wouldn't be tempted to cheat and edit the shipbuilding times.

Fire Hazzard
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:03:58 PM
Light gray and burnt red, if you can.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:10:50 PM
*The techs finish the custom paintjob, and fill the tank with fuel.*

"She's ready to go. Try not to exceed port speed the first ten clicks out. That's how workers operating in space die-the engine wash. In addition, try running the engines at 90-105% output the first two days of operation to burn them in, otherwise you risk a burnout later on in its lifetime, and a higher frequency of maintenance overhauls."

Fire Hazzard
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:18:28 PM
*nods* Thank you again.