PDA

View Full Version : Spar

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 1st, 2000, 09:52:38 AM
I will spar with anyone who has the courage to fight with me.

The Cloaked figure known as Dark Side Adept sits inside a massive, circular training dome. The dome is laced with holoprojectors and environment-repulsors to simulate any type of environment in its computer database.

DSA, realizing it may take a while for his opponent to arrive, squats down onto the floor, reclipping his lightsaber onto the belt that is hid inside his dark cloak.

He proceeds to contemplate the Dark Side of the force, using his mind to reach out and observe the living energy which binds the universe together, and destroys it.

DarthPoreon
Oct 1st, 2000, 02:15:30 PM
DarthPoreon is jogging around the fields. He sees a figure with a lightsaber in his hand. DP jogs over to the figure. He hears the challenge. "I shall accept your challenge Dark Side Adept 327!"

OOC: Go first

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 1st, 2000, 03:19:40 PM
OOC: Let's just say that our lightsabers have a "stun" setting on them, that doesn't cut through matter easily, it just stings or something. Basically, the stun setting produces a blade of light which isn't very coherent, and we're using that so that we don't hurt ourselves :)

Upon hearing those challenging words, DSA awakens from his contemplation.

In the blink of an eye, his lightsaber is removed from its clip, and its crimson blade shimmers, superheating the air around it.

Dark Side Adept lunges at Darthporeon, performing a maneuver with his lightsaber which is designed to split Darthporeon in two from the head down.

Darthporeon blocks the aggressive attack with his own lightsaber, and counters, slashing his own saber across in an effort to slice a gash in DSA's chest. The move is blocked, and DSA counters with his own strike, which locks both their lightsabers together.

DSA takes his left hand away from the hilt of his 'saber for the barest of moments, but long enough to face the palm outwards and channel a torrent of Dark Side energy through it.

Darthporeon is hit as if by a train, and cascades backwords, and onto the floor.

DSA, breathing heavily, stands and waits for his enemy to attack again, steadily regaining his strength, as the last Dark Side outburst has made him momentarily weak.