PDA

View Full Version : I challenge you, Gormul!

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:25:41 PM
DSA sits, meditating in the simulations dome, as he feels the presense of another coming in his direction.

DSA-"Welcome, Gormul Hyfe. What type of scenery would you like for our little exercise today?"

He makes a wide gesture with his hands, indicating the circular holoroom which makes up the simulation room. The holoprojectors can project any sort of environment.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:32:37 PM
Gormul steps quietly into the simulation dome, his dark blue eyes shifting around to get his bearings. Gormul is clad in simple black garments with a dark cloak pulled around his well-trimmed form. At his side is clipped his recently constructed light saber. His usual DL-44 is holstered in the bantha hide quick-draw holster on his right hip, and a basic 6" battle dagger is sheathed on his left combat boot. A slight smile spreads across his face as he greats DSA, his voice hinting a bit of a sarcastic tone.

Oh, whatever you feel you're up to DSA. You can also pick what we will be using.

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:41:02 PM
DSA is clad in his Dark Cloak, as usual. His hood shields the upper section of his face, so it is impossible to see his eyes.

DSA punches a few buttons on his datapad, and the walls of the sim room change, animating into what appears to be a hangar bay of a large Capital ship.

DSA-"You will not need your knife, nor your blaster. Only lightsabers are allowed in this particular fight."

He reaches out with his hands, and the two weapons fly out of their storage spaces on Gormul's person, dissappearing into one of the sim room's hidden storage compartments.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:53:25 PM
Gormul glances quickly around the new environment of what seems to be like a large hanger bay, but his attention is quickly thwarted as it shoots downwards to where his weapons are being forcefully taken away from him by the use of DSAs Telekinetic powers. Gormul wonders in amazement how it is that the Sith managed to both unbotton his holster to remove his DL-44 and retrieve the dagger that was strapped firmly to his boot underneath his pant leg. 'Sith...', he thinks to himself as he looks back up to DSA, standing approximately 5 meters infront of him. His eyes narrow on the man as he unclips his lightsaber from the D-ring on his utility belt with his right hand.

Was that really necessary? I would have preferred if you could have asked for me to disarm myself of other weaponry. That would not have been a problem. Displays of power are really not necessary. Now you've gone and worked me into a bad mood...

Gormul presses down on the small activator panel on his lightsaber, sending a dark blue blade flashing to light before him. The shimmering blade casts a strange glow across Gormuls face as he stands readily in the dimly-lit room. His eyes stare past the beautiful blade of his lightsaber, and into the face of DSA, which is still hidden in the shadows of his flowing black cloak. Gormul clears his throat as he casts aside his own cloak, and immediately assumes a defensive stance, his eye locked on DSA, his saber held firmly infront of his body.

No matter that though... Shall we begin, sir?

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 3rd, 2000, 04:59:23 PM
DSA-"As you wish, Captain Hyfe."

DSA removes the hood, revealing himself further. He removes a lightsaber from a hidden pocket on the inside of his cloak, and it is soon activated. Gormul watches as a 1 meter-long crimson blade appears from the hilt of the saber, shimmering in the air with an ambient thrumming sound.

All is peaceful for a moment, until out of nowhere, DSA runs and catapults into the air, going straight for Gormul. Just as it appears that DSA is going to barrel into the other man while in mid-air, he lands feet first, lightsaber at the ready. The two men are now 1 meter apart.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:12:59 PM
Seeing DSA coming hurtling towards him, Gormul takes a quick defensive step backwards and to the side, shifting his weight slightly to get out of the way. Then, to his suprise, DSA comes to a sudden halt. Gormul regains his poise as he stands facing DSA in a defensive stance he learned in his studies of the arts of Tersa Kai.

Gormul nods quickly to DSA, who returns his gesture silently.

With remarkable spead, Gormul feigns a arching swing from the left, which should collide with DSAs left shoulder blade, but Gormul stops the swing short, dropping his weight to the floor as he swings his right leg around in a swooping motion which catches DSA in the legs, taking him down to the hangar bays decking with a dull thud.

Gormul keeps his body low as he brings his light saber back up infront of him, pointing the tip of the blade at DSAs chin.

OOC: I gotta go man. Moms b*tchin and I got homework to do. I'll be on later tonight, hopefully. See ya then?

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:22:09 PM
DSA suddenly finds himself on the floor. He finds strength in the force, loosening Gormul's grip on his lightsaber, and brings his own saber back around in a counterstrike. Both lightsabers are now locked in combat, thrumming and fizzing through the air, as the two opponents face each other.

DSA strikes again, bringing his saber about in several maneuvers, each of which are blocked, until DSA kicks Gormul, who in response flies backwords 2 meters to the floor.

OOC:I can play that game too.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:30:25 PM
OOC: LOL. 2 meters? That's like 8 feet man. :lol:

IC:

Gormul finds himself being flung through the air as DSAs foot impacts his chest in a solid blow. Gormul attempts to slice downward at DSAs leg as the kick is made, but his backward momentum is carrying him through the air to fast, and he soon impacts the deck, now two meters away from his opponant.

Breathing heavily, Gormul begins to stand once more, but he suddenly rolls out of the stance over his right shoulder, coming to a crouching position. He immediately lashes out with his saber, swinging it from the right at DSAs legs. The swift attack is just as swiftly blocked. Gormuls stands to his full height, coming out of the crouch, at the same time jabbing a powerful blow at DSAs nose with his right fist and an audible 'crack' is heard as his punch lands with an increadible force, sending DSA stumbling backwards.

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:44:02 PM
Ahhhhh!

DSA's nose is broken, and blood begins to stream out.

DSA-"You'll pay for that, Captain!"

DSA concentrates on Gormul's nose, and another audible noise is heard. Now both opponents' noses are bleeding.

DSA-"Don't make me shatter your esophagus, apprentice. Director Isard herself can tell you that it isn't pleasant."

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 3rd, 2000, 05:57:31 PM
AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Blood trickles down Gormuls chin and flows from his disfigured nose as he stares angrily at DSA, squinting in pain, but his concentration remaining. Gormul then struggles to speak as he brings his hand up to clutch at his broken nose, not daring to actually touch it.

Once again you have used your unfair advantage of telekinetic abilities against me. I purposely aimed my punch straight on, instead of angling it upwards just 10 degrees. Had I done so your nose bone would have been jammed up into your brain and even you would be dead almost instantly. Your immature reaction to being out maneuvered, and quite frankly, being shown generosity, was most certainly not expected...

Gormuls right hand is cupped around his nose as he speaks, his eyes watering slightly from the intense pain of his broken nose.

Gormul then resumes a defensive stance, holding his saber infront of him, ignoring the blood that is still trickling out of his broken nose.

Gormul lunges inwards, stabbing his saber straight towards DSAs torso. As DSA deflects the blade off to the side, Gormul brings the sturdy hilt of his saber around quickly, jamming it hard to DSAs forehead with both his hands.

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 4th, 2000, 02:07:40 PM
The saber hilt butts me right in the forehead, nearly rendering me unconscious. Luckily, my talent with the dark side is enough to keep me conscious.

"Excellent, my young apprentice. Soon, as the exercises grow more difficult, you will take your first steps towards becoming one with the Dark Side. Until then, more training is needed."

DSA removes a small medal from his pocket.

"As a reward for your excellent fighting skills, I hereby award you this Spar Trophy. You now have an additional 1 VFP to supplement your rank as Captain. Our next lesson will involve space combat. If you succeed in that, I will promote you to Commodore."

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 4th, 2000, 02:22:40 PM
Gormul quickly deactivates his saber, hooking it onto his utility belt with his right hand as he stands before DSA. He recieves the small medal with his other hand, a slight smile forming on his face as he listens to DSAs compliments.

Thank you, my lord. I look forward to learning the ways of the Dark Side of the Force.

Gormul remains standing in the hangar bay environment, his eyes glancing over to the room his weapons were cast away to before they began. Gormul wriggle his nose in a strange fashion, a bit of blood still dripping from it.

Uh, could I get my weapons back now?

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 4th, 2000, 02:27:22 PM
"Certainly. And then slip on a Flight suit and report to the Starfighter Training Simulators. Your next challenge awaits....."