PDA

View Full Version : Piett, lets spar

DarthPoreon
Oct 1st, 2000, 09:46:20 AM
[i]DarthPoreon squats in the training grounds. Looking into the distance. He keeps his hands on the ground. DarthPoreon sees GuardPiett approaching in the distance. DP gets up and grabs his single bladed red saber, Dark Scar, and his Neuronic Whip. Crack! The sound of the whip pentrates the quiet. DarthPoreon waits for Piett to arrive.

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 1st, 2000, 09:58:59 AM
OOC: At the moment, Guardpiett is a bit busy, but I will gladly accept your challenge of a duel. But will you accept my acceptance of your challenge?

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 1st, 2000, 10:26:03 AM
A tumbleweed blows through, driven by the wind.

GuardPiett
Oct 1st, 2000, 04:19:03 PM
Alright, I'm here. You may attack first, Poreon.

DarthPoreon
Oct 1st, 2000, 07:07:33 PM
OOC: Woohoo, I'm special...

IC: [i]
DarthPoreon cracks the whip again. Crack! GuardPiett winces at the loud sound. DarthPoreon runs upto GP and shoots his saber out. GP sidesteps the attack and counters with a side loop. GP's attack clashes with DPs saber. DarthPoreon ducks down. On the ground DP spin kicks GP in the thigh. Crack! DarthPoreon follows with the whip. The whip connects with the already tender thigh, and blood steadily flows out of GP. DarthPoreon gets up and flip jumps over GP. GP turns around and strikes down with his saber. DarthPoreon moves out of the way, and the saber cuts through some of the ground. DarthPoreon smiles, and beckons GP foward.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 1st, 2000, 10:47:05 PM
OOC: God damn man... how is anyone supposed to beat you when you go ahead and choriograph a whole 5 minute fight sequence? Don't you think you should take it in slightly smaller pieces instead of depicting your own fight before he even gets to say anything?

Darth Viscera
Oct 2nd, 2000, 04:55:59 AM
now, now, Gormul. Don't critisize. Don't make Poreon and myself get out the rapin' belt and go to town :)

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 2nd, 2000, 11:49:41 AM
Constructive criticism isn't allowed here? Oh...

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 2nd, 2000, 02:35:06 PM
ah jeez. don't be so dramatic. I was trying to be funny :)

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 2nd, 2000, 04:01:07 PM
Oh. Well in that case, nice try. LOL. j/k man! :lol:

GuardPiett
Oct 2nd, 2000, 08:23:36 PM
Piett grabs his leg and presses hard, forcing the blood to clot. Piett stands and glares at DP. He starts his forcepike up, and crashes the pommel into DPs chin. He swivels and cuts half the whip off. He brings around the pike again, and jabs DP in the gut with the pmmel, knocking DP to the ground.

DarthPoreon
Oct 4th, 2000, 05:53:13 PM
OOC: Gormul, ya owe me a new whip :p

IC: [i]

On the ground, DarthPoreon doubles over and spits out blood. The warrior, slowly gets up. GuardPiett swings his staff at DP. DarthPoreon easily sidesteps the attack. Regaining full senses, DarthPoreon kicks GP. GP pushes the foot down with his forcepike. The pike flips DP to the ground, but he immediatly gets back up. DP jump-flips over GP. Facing GPs back, DarthPoreon applies a little "Force" with a punch. GuardPiett falls face-foward, onto the ground.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 4th, 2000, 09:07:52 PM
Eh?

EDITED: Oh. Gotcha. The handy dandy Thol Corp - Neuronic Whip. Well, go back to my site (http://geocities.com/gormulhyfe/index.html) and fill out that form again. Actually, heres a link right to the weapons section (http://geocities.com/gormulhyfe/weapons.html). Fill out the form and I'll post it in the workshop section.