PDA

View Full Version : Silent Bob and Jay sith training

GuardPiett
Oct 24th, 2000, 06:05:24 PM
Piett stands at the foot of a hillock on the planet Yavin 4. The vines around him hang loosely, and the mass of the great Sith Temple nearby consuming a large area. The sky looms black, and a shard of lightning ripples across the sky. All signs of life had retreated to thier burrows, and alone stood this seemingly lifeless suit of armor. For the first time in hours, it moved; swiveling around and walking toward the foot of a large staircase leading up to the summit of the Great Temple itself. He treks up the stairs, monotonous footsteps falling in perfect tempo. After a time of this continuing step, he reaches the apex of the Temple, and the sky glows darker than before. From here, he issues a cry across the galaxy to Silent Bob and Jay, inviting him to his Sith Training.

Silent Bob and Jay
Oct 24th, 2000, 08:01:24 PM
Jay receiving the signal some time before, greets his new Sith master

Sup Guardpiett? So I'm gonna be trainin here? Okay thats -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing sweet. I have watched the Sith train before, so I know some of the basics.

OOC- From now on, just call me Jay everyone. Sure Silent Bob is here too, but he don't talk...

GuardPiett
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:37:22 PM
Hello, Jay. The Sith are an elite sect of followers, devoting thier life to the Darker side of the One Force. Before training commences, let me ask you a question . . . Do you consider yourself a worthy follower of the Sith Arts?

Silent Bob and Jay
Oct 29th, 2000, 07:45:31 PM
I'd consider myself worthy and then some! I know a lot about the Sith already. I didn't need to know who they are. I am worthy of the Sith.