PDA

View Full Version : Cadet Hexdragon Starfighter training

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:03:01 PM
You are a sole TIE Fighter on patrol from your Imperial Battle Platform. You are 300 clicks out by visual scanning, and well out of sensor range of the battle platform. All of a sudden, a Flight Group (4 ships) of T-65R3 X-Wings pops out of hyperspace, and jams your communications.

You continue this RP now. Your reaction will determine how well you are deemed to be trained as of now, and ultimately how well you will be promoted.

Hexadragon
Dec 11th, 2000, 05:42:03 PM
OCC-i must admit...i am not very up-to-date with this new equipment and the terms used to design them...so however i do, i will need some training on that...so for now...please concentrate on my actions instead of the terms i use...
------------------------------------------------------------
i figure i can't out-run them to inform the battle platform...so i decide to take them on and inform the battle platform of the rebel's advancment when i return
*flies up above x-wings in hot pursuit dodging gun fire*
decides to try to draw the x-wings away from each other and get them one at a time
*all power to thrusters as if returning to star platform*
*gives thrusters normal power and flies to the x-wings' back*
*takes short amount of time behind them to shoot out one of one x-wing's thrusters*
*x-wing with shot-out engine slows*
*once again converts power to thrusters and shoots straight towards battle platform(leaves shot x-wing slightly behind*
3 x-wings assume that i am planning on repeating the same process
*quickly flies down, then back up, on the way up; leaves one of newly-equiped mines in front of group of 3 x-wings*
*watches chain explosion as one x-wing blows and ignites the other 2*
*is running low on fuel*
*decides to dash back to battle platform because the last of the x-wings is too slow, and damage is now critical, and can't pursue me*
OCC-that's what i have for you...please tell me honestly on my performance.....

Darth Viscera
Dec 11th, 2000, 08:22:28 PM
Okay, you're supposed to be writing it in sort of a story format, and also you're not supposed to be done in one post. Look at some other starfighter training posts. It's supposed to be kind of half-way a story.

Hexadragon
Dec 11th, 2000, 08:53:03 PM
hmmmmmmm...i will work on it...not much time recently...seriously, i supposed to have 3 reviews, and a banner done for a board ASAP....

Darth Viscera
Dec 11th, 2000, 09:05:00 PM
understand. IRL always comes first.

Hexadragon
Dec 11th, 2000, 09:08:57 PM
i will gradually continue the story...i may even finish it in one day if i have alota time that day

Darth Viscera
Dec 11th, 2000, 09:29:24 PM
k

Hexadragon
Dec 13th, 2000, 04:48:06 PM
OCC-better continue my training, BTW, i won't go to the Galatic Empirte, i'll stay here, also, i'm goin to continue off of the first part i posted...just put it in to story format from now on.(i'm goin to put the story in past tense, like i'm recalling it from my past)
I was returning to my battle platform, when i got about 50 clicks away, 5 new prototype x-wings approached(this is what i wanted to tell you about...i have a picture to show ya later, stats aren't known yet...totally confidential)me and i was totally overwhelmed. These x-wings were slow enough for my TIE-fighter to get away, which I did, but it seems they appeared out of no where.....After I returned to my battle platform, i informed the Commanding Admiral there, Admiral Alphatra, about how my scanners just went blank untill I got about 15 clicks away from the battle platform. He told me that it was probally because the battle platform also had its communication and scanners out, but returned a short while ago. He than told me to take a small group of TIE-fighters to the closest death star, which happened to be 300 clicks away. He also gave me a new, top-of-the-line ship, which is now my current ship. It is a new prototype TIE-fighter, I am the only person to own one, and it has superior abilities. It is faster and can out-manuever a x-wing, and it has lazer shots, which are faster, stronger, and more accurate than any TIE-fighter ever made. I named it, "Serpent's Sting." I departed the battle platform about 10 Earth minutes later. Once I was barely in visable distance of the platform, I saw a bright flash appear in the direction of the battle platform...at the time, I thought maybe they were just testing a prototype droid fighter. When I converesed about it with the pilots under my command, they agreed with me and said not to bother contacting the platform about it. So, I just coninued my journey.....

Hexadragon
Dec 13th, 2000, 05:28:43 PM
When I arrived about 100 clicks away from the death star, 3 of those new-model x-wings appeared out of no where(which supported my hypothesis that these new x-wings either have a cloaking device or the ability to teleport). As their speed was greatly out-numbered by my new fighter, and slightly by my accompying TIE-fighers, we easily destroyed them without losing any of our own. From there, we returned to our coarse to the death star.
Once we arrived there, I asked to see the Communication General to ask about the communication and scanner malfunction for Admiral Alphatra. The Communcication General, General Bagor, told me that it was probally cause my a malfunction in the battle platform, and that there was nothing to worry about. As my men and I returned to our ships, the lights abrubtly went out. The alarm was also sounded, and told all pilots to report to their fighters and to intercept a ring of normal x-wings that some how surrouned the death star without any detection. We ran to our ships and departed deciding to help back-up the Galactic troops. As they were vacant, and didn't seem to not be malfunctioning, I ordered 2 of my 4 men to take the 2 vacant TIE-defenders, and ordered the other 2 to their TIE-fighters. Imediately after that, I boarded Serpent's Sting and we soon departed to the Rebel on-slought...
OCC: Please tell me my current progress thus-far, if I have to do anything differently from now on, please tell me now instead of after I finish my "story."

Darth Viscera
Dec 14th, 2000, 12:01:11 AM
This is a good RP, and I have promoted you for your writing talent, but it's not the specified training program. I need to see how you react when engaged by superior forces. Please use the original training program to train.

You are now a Lieutenant Junior Grade.

Hexadragon
Dec 14th, 2000, 07:29:47 AM
ok...so sorta like my first try, just in more of a story format, right?

Darth Viscera
Dec 14th, 2000, 08:04:46 AM
yes, please.