PDA

View Full Version : Vapor Kazuna starfighter training

Darth Viscera
Dec 25th, 2000, 09:15:08 PM
You are a sole TIE Fighter on patrol from your Imperial Battle Platform. You are 300 clicks out by visual scanning, and well out of sensor range of the battle platform. All of a sudden, a Flight Group (4 ships) of T-65R3 X-Wings pops out of hyperspace, and jams your communications.

You continue this RP now. Your reaction will determine how well you are deemed to be trained as of now, and ultimately how well you will be promoted.

If you're having some trouble, read the training posts of others, which should give you some insight.

Vapor Kazuna
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:15:48 PM
Vapor saw the X-Wings come out of hyperspace and cursed. The damn rebels had been getting bold lately. He turned the comm on and signaled his base.

Daedalus 30-9B, come in, this is TIE/in Alpha. Reporting four X-Wings approximately three hundred clicks from you.

Vapor waited for the response, but none came.

Daedalus 30-9B, are you there?

He suddenly realized that the X-Wings were jamming him, and he knew that he would have to destroy them alone: he wasn't going to receive any assistance.

(Edit) Rephrased a sentance.

Vapor Kazuna
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:22:34 PM
The X-Wings accelerated toward him and Vapor gave chase. All of a sudden he flipped around and over the four. He was now behind them.

"Opening fire..." he grinned maliciously.

The lasers took one of the X-Wings in the engine, and it began to twist dangerously, careening out of control. It swerved from side to side as the pilot fought to keep it steady. He made a tiny mistake and overcorrected once, though that was all that it took to send him crashing into his wingman. Both of them were dead as the second X-Wing was impaled by the first's s-foil.

Vapor Kazuna
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:30:34 PM
The resulting explosion was almost beautiful...

The two remaining pilots weren't quite as lacking in wits as their two comrades has been however. They flipped around and duplicated Vapor's manuvuer, going for his engines. He made good use of his force skills to anticipate when and where they would fire, easily dodging.

He dropped altitude and speed steeply and cruised along the surface of an asteroid, once again behind the X-Wings.

Vapor Kazuna
Jan 1st, 2001, 11:35:54 PM
He fired once more, this time the shot was clean and it seemed as if the X-Wing has just decided to spontaneously combust. The remaining pilot slowed to a halt and messaged Vapor.

This is the remaining survivor of Justice Squadron. I surrender to you. I repeat, I surrender.

Really? Do tell...

Agghhhghhhh! was the only reply as the pilot was slowly being choked via the Force. Vapor shrugged.

"Well, I guess he surrendered."

He turned and made his way back to the battle platform.