PDA

View Full Version : Brevet Captain Hexes ship training

Darth Viscera
May 8th, 2001, 01:16:49 AM
This mission for you is a further test of your abilities as a future Fleet Commander.

Hexes, you will be commanding a medium Taskforce with the following ships under your flag:

Imperial-Class Star Destroyer Mk.II Subjugator
Victory-Class Star Destroyer Mk.II Adamant
Victory-Class Star Destroyer Mk.I Hammer
Interdictor Cruiser Constrainer
Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser Corusca Fire
Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser Balmorra's Wrath
Dreadnaught Heavy Cruiser Mantooine Terror
Carrack Light Cruiser Dominant
Carrack Light Cruiser Predominator
Carrack Light Cruiser Subdominator
Carrack Light Cruiser Dominator
Imperial Assault Transport Undaunted
Imperial Assault Transport Dauntless

You are currently blockading an Imperial World that is in the process of uprising against Imperial Rule.
The World is called Ghorman.

Before your Assault Transports and Star Cruisers can launch their troops which will bring peace back to the world, and supplement the Imperial Garrison which is already in place, a Rebel Taskforce arrives at the edge of the system. Your sensors indicate that the following Rebel ships have arrived:

Mon Calamari Star Cruiser MC80-mod. Home One
Mon Calamari Star Cruiser MC80 Independance
Mon Calamari Star Cruiser MC40 Maria
Alliance Fire-Class Cruiser-Carrier Freedom
Alliance Fire-Class Cruiser-Carrier Flurry
Nebulon-B Frigate Redemption
Nebulon-B Frigate Rebel Star
Corellian Corvette Sparrow
Corellian Corvette Shadow
Modified Corvette Victorious
Corellian Gunship Spear
Gallofree Yards Medium Transport Success
Gallofree Yards Medium Transport Paradigm
Rebel Bulk Transport Lucrative

The previous ships have full Starfighter Complements, and begin launching their fighters to challenge your blockade.
Their main objective in this battle may be to deliver Rebel Troops to Ghorman, and secure the planet for themselves.
Since the Rebel ship Home One appears to have arrived, it is believed that the rebel Admiral Ackbar himself is leading the taskforce, as it is his flagship.

You are now in charge of the battle, Hexes. You may choose your flagship, and attempt to win the battle.

Please note that you are slightly outnumbered. The previous cadets failed to recognise that, which cost them a few promotion points. Knowing that, you'll have to use superior tactics in order to win this battle. Good luck.

In this case, I'll rp the opposition.

Zorin Hexes
May 16th, 2001, 10:24:46 PM
(ooc) Ah!!! I just spent the last 45 Minutes writting a post... and Explorer crashed!!! O_O I..... Am..... ARG! Sorry. I will post to this tomorrow. I'm so pissed off, I can't begin to describe it.. it took me foever to put that post together.... :(

Darth Viscera
May 17th, 2001, 05:32:54 AM
don't worry about it. i'm moving soon. might be a bit of downtime for me.

Gormul Hyfe
May 17th, 2001, 07:40:16 AM
Moving? Like, literally? Where to?

Darth Viscera
May 17th, 2001, 08:26:37 AM
Same city, just getting a bigger house. It might take up to 3 weeks for them to reinstall the cable modem, so I'll be on a sort of vacation, catch up on my reading, build plastic models, etc.

Gormul Hyfe
May 17th, 2001, 09:07:44 AM
Ok, sounds cool.

And Hexes, we all know the feeling. It really sucks, doesn't it? When I first starting RPing I lost about 8 really long well-thought out posts before I figured out the tick. Whenever you're posting something lenghtly, just make sure you copy it into somewhere else, or actually type it somewhere else, so that you have a reserve incase you lose the post. I actually just spent 20 minutes typing up a post for the OOC forum at swfans and the computer crashed right before I posted it. *grumle* I should have known better.

Anyways, we look forward to seeing your RP.