PDA

View Full Version : Sinister-Class Imperial Star Carrier Development

Dark Side Adept 327
Oct 15th, 2000, 07:50:55 PM
Sinister-Class Imperial Star Carrier

Class: Advanced Starfighter Carrier

Designer: Dark Side Adept 327

Manufacturer: Royal Delteon Shipwrights

Crew: 52,000. 450 Gunners 15,200 Stormtroopers (1 Division, 1 Brigade, 2 Regiments)

Cargo Capacity: 15,000 Metric Tons

Length: 3,600 Meters

Hyperdrive: x1 (x3 backup)

Speed: 10 MGLT

Shield Rating: 8,250 SBD

Hull Rating: 4,160 RU

Fighter Compliment:
35 TIE Devil Squadrons
15 TIE Interceptor Squadrons
5 Scimitar Assault Bomber Squadrons
2 TIE Defender Squadrons
2 Missile Boat Squadrons
(interchangable)

Weapons:
65 Turbolaser Batteries
55 Ion Cannon Batteries
70 Laser Cannon Batteries
1 Warhead Launcher
45 Tractor Beams
__________________________________________________ _

<bold>This ship is designed to carry a large amount of Starfighters, while still sporting a moderately heavy amount of firepower. Twice the size of an Imperator II-Class Star Destroyer, the ship maintains its very large amount of Fighter Squadrons with its Six Hangar Bays, which are installed on the underside of the ship.

The 40 Day Research and Devolpment protocol will begin on 10/15/00 At the Royal Delteon Shipwrights. Research and Development will be complete on November 24, 2000. The Sinister Class Star Carrier will be allowed to be built at any Galactic Military Alliance Driveyards. The first Sinister-Class Star Carrier will cost a total of 539 Million credits to make. But later Sinister's will cost around 95 Million credits.</bold>

OOC: I decided to build this ship because I used it in my ever-continuing work of Fan Fiction, Emperor Reborn (http://www.geocities.com/maraconnolly/FanFiction/index.html), and I felt a certain bit of nostalgia for the ship.