PDA

View Full Version : Dace Patton

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:24:25 PM
Explain this:

pub5.ezboard.com/fnewrepu...=106.topic (http://pub5.ezboard.com/fnewrepubliccentralcommandnewrepublicsenate.showMe ssage?topicID=106.topic)

Darien Hyfe
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:44:17 PM
He is either a little uninformed about the whole infiltration deal, or he is very, very ignorant.

Anyways, just stopping in. Nice to see you Viscera. :)

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2000, 04:52:45 PM
Nice to see you too Admiral Hyfe. Shame you can't join us. We're currently beating the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- out Gue, and are destroying his death star, and taking his systems. He even went to the New Republic and TSO and asked for help.

Dace Patton
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:13:55 PM
I joined them a while ago but when I started my own board I turned into an spy. When I did join them it was because of there shipyards I am a researcher I have tons of ship design but no where to research them they agreed to let me research also I plan to use there shipyards to build a fleet because I can do it cheaply. This post will blow my cover there. I was I member for a short time I am a true Imperial at heart. This may make you want to with draw from the allyship but this was only a short thing because it was the only place to do research at the time. I do not backstab my allies like Lord Gue has been known to do the Empire is what I truely beleave in. No I am not stupid yes I am not informed of anything that goes on I have to do all the research for myself I do all the work in my empire I don't have anyone that works for me so it is hard to do everything.

OOC:I have been catching up on Lord Gue history and discovered a few things he has backstab severak of his allies and I am glad I unallied with him could you please move this thread to a secure location.

DarthPoreon
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:39:40 PM
Visc... I recommend this conversation be made under email instead of being transferred to a private forum... I feel we should have a vote or something like that before he is given access to the private boards... For he is not a member yet.

Dace Patton
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:49:50 PM
I do not want access to the private forums you have. I just don't want the NEW PUBLIC reading this. Hello DarthPoreon I saw you over at the TGC at the Sith base don't mind Mayhem he is just a pain.

DarthPoreon
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:54:48 PM
OOC: I noticed... (Mayhem)

Back on subject. Email would be a better way of discussing things in private. Wargames is a private forum for members... Just my opinion...

Dace Patton
Nov 14th, 2000, 09:59:17 PM
I have my hands full with my board trying to get everything battle ready so. It is up to you what to do I am trying to find allies but not much luck.:(

OOC:I don't think Mayhem is a member of the TGC sith anymore.