PDA

View Full Version : Permission

GMA Thrawn
Sep 22nd, 2001, 09:30:10 AM
Permission needed to borrow the Reserve Deployment Group and use it to further the Empire's glory.

It is as followed:
ISD2 Hidden Refuge
VSD3 Victous Triamous
VSD3 Copperhead
VSD3 Snake
VSD3 Golem
VSD3 Violator
AC Abolisher-6
HCLC Hammer VIII
HCLC Hammer IX
HCLC Hammer X
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
FCLF (UC)
IP I-CSGWPX
IP I-CSGWPX
YT-5700 57-20o
YT-5700 57-21o
YT-5700 57-22o
YT-5700 57-23o
YT-5700 57-24o
YT-5700 57-25o
HS-008
QHC Quintus 20
QHC Quintus 21
QHC Quintus 22
QHC Quintus 23
QHC Quintus 24
QHC Quintus 25

GMA Thrawn
Sep 22nd, 2001, 09:56:45 AM
Nirauan
this is the second and primary world in the Nirauan system, located in Gradilis Sector. It was here that Faughn and Mara Jade plotted the course of the strange starships which began showing up around the time of the discovery of the Caamas Document. Jade went to investigate, and was stranded on the planet. A dim red star is the central body of the system. Nirauan istelf is a drab, seemingly lifeless world wen viewed from space, with dull browns and grays dominating the surface. The planet was covered in vegetations, however, although the normally green color had given way to the duller colors in order to survive in the pale light received from its sun. The rocky strata of the planet is riddled with veins of cortosis ore. Hidden deep in a cave, Jade found the entrance to a huge fortress which was similar those located on Hijarna. Inside the cave, she found a group of mynock-like creatures that seemed to communicate by sending thoughts through the Force. They later revealed themselves to be of two races, the Qom Qae and the Qom Jha. They registered a marked reaction when she talked about Luke Skywalker. The planet was also the site of the fortress known as the Hand of Thrawn, a five-towered citadel maintained by the Chiss in hopes of Thrawn's reappearance ten years after his death.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 28th, 2001, 12:41:25 PM
I am delaying this mission, pending the immediate defense of Coruscant in the next five days.

However, once our invaders are repulsed, you may commence your mission.

GMA Thrawn
Sep 28th, 2001, 03:42:28 PM
Understood.