PDA

View Full Version : Grouping of Flotillas...

Telan Desaria
Oct 10th, 2001, 08:36:56 AM
Grand Admiral Thrawn

As Inspector General of the Destroyerate, I am requestering to reorganize your Reserve Armada to make best useage to the resoruces you possess. I have no doubt you will make excellnt use of them them when they are regrouped, I simply wish to spare you the trouble. I wish to reallocate ships from first to second Flotillas, so the Second is not solely made up of Captured MC-90 and 80 craft, rather it is interspersed with Imperial line ships.

Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Daemon Hyfe
Oct 10th, 2001, 07:45:41 PM
Scroll to the last post of the last thread in this forum.

Telan Desaria
Oct 11th, 2001, 06:29:41 AM
If you think this grouping sufficient, then I shall yield. I will be putting in a work order on the Imperial yards to increase the number of Imperial-class Star Destroyers you are able to call on, from six to eight. This is a temporary move, as I would like to move it drastically and see that every SD Group in the Reserve Armada be armed by ISDs and have the MC-90s as complimetary. I will by the work order in immediately.

If you would like, however, I wish to shift your VSDs into the SD Groups and possibly move around your Missile ships for added anti-starfighter protection.

This is up to you.

Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Daemon Hyfe
Oct 11th, 2001, 07:24:06 PM
The decision is actually Thrawns. Go ahead and do what you will with the organization, but the final word is his.

Telan Desaria
Oct 12th, 2001, 06:22:58 AM
I have spoken with him and have his permission to reorganize the Reserve Armada. Thank you, Grand Admiral Hyfe. I will finish this post haste.

Admiral Telan Desaria