PDA

View Full Version : Is 4 Fleets enough?

Dark Side Adept 327
Sep 21st, 2000, 08:32:02 PM
Well is it? I believe it's enough for now, as we only control like 7 planets or so. But if we want to control more systems of planets, we might need more Fleets. But who could possibly command them?!?! As of now, we only have 4 Fleet Commanders.

Can you guys do some recruiting for GMA? I've been doing just that, but with negligable results. I'd appreciate any help you guys could give me, as we need potential Captains and Admirals for our new fleets which we are sure to build.

GuardPiett
Sep 23rd, 2000, 06:28:12 PM
We need more juice. Big ships. And you have one of the best tactitions ever in charge of your fleets. But take it slow, make sure no rules are broken. And turn down the thirst for power a bit. You'll make the same mistake the Nazis did. All we need are a few more mining operations. Maybe even mine for spice on kessel, who knows. But I think that we should set up bases on a few smaller planets. Maybe have one focused as the main prison for GMA, like Stars End. But for now, we need to stay in this sector that we're in. And make a post at Tierfon saying that you're buying several KDY Ions and Turbos for each planet.

Dark Side Adept 327
Sep 23rd, 2000, 10:54:39 PM
For Piett's sake, I'm trying to get new planets. Posted about the turbos and ions. Building bigger capital ships.......

GuardPiett
Sep 24th, 2000, 09:43:26 AM
For Piett's sake? New term, to say the least . .