PDA

View Full Version : Threat List

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 03:55:13 PM
This threat list is in no way written in stone. Please alert me if you think i should change or add to it.

Highest Threat: The Galactic Empire (http://pub22.ezboard.com/bthegalacticempire)
The reason that I say that TGE is the highest threat is because of their alliance with IMPLEMENT, which seeks to enslave everything. They also are constructing Communications Ships with IMPLEMENT so that they can keep in constant contact.

Next Highest Threat: The Greater Jedi Order (http://pub1.ezboard.com/bthejedilounge)
For obvious reasons. They are Jedi. We are Sith, even Gormul Hyfe. We must deny the Jedi the ability to rule the galaxy, and take their territory.

Rumor: Rumors are that the URSF and the GJO have a nonaggression pact, which points to a possible alliance between URSF and GJO. Should this happen, we would be threatened greatly. Can anyone provide anymore information about the URSF and GJO? I'd like to be informed.

The Unknown Regions Sith Fleet (http://www.geocities.com/lordjyanis/gsfleet.html)

Again, these are merely rumors regarding the URSF. None of this information is yet verified.

DarthPoreon
Oct 15th, 2000, 04:16:08 PM
Um... what group is IMPLEMENT?

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 04:19:25 PM
I'm not quite sure. I don't think it's a group. I think it's a person (or odd being) who wants to enslave everything, and has TGE's support.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 07:45:51 PM
If I could make a suggestion....

I know it's a pretty basic idea, and I haven't really checked out the strenghts and weaknesses of those groups, but I say we start at the bottom of the list, and whipe them out. Hell, we've got big-ass fleets... and put 'em together, then you've got, well... a REALLY big ass fleet. Send all our fleets to take out the weakest threats, then we will keep gaining strength and size and respect from others. And finally we take out the big ones.

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:04:10 PM
Only one problem: We have two groups on our threats list, and both of them are big threats. It won't be easy to take out the TGE or the GJO.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:51:57 PM
Bloody hell Viscera... For Gods sake, I joined GMA about a week ago, and maybe 4 days later I had command of the largest fleet in the group.

If I could do that with TGE, possibly even GJO (master of discuise you know....), I could turn that fleet against them, even if it isn't one of the largest ones. If I could get a DECENT fleet, I would bring it right on over to you. It would just be a matter of timing. Pushing it to the limits... see how much I could get out of the poor suckers before turning it against them.

Hell, we could all do that. :lol: What a way to strenghten ourselves while weakening our enemies at the same time......

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:28:05 PM
yeah, but I'm hearing now that infiltration is illegal. You aren't allowed to falsely join a group just to steal whatever they give to you. it's swfans.net roleplaying rules, or something.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:31:14 PM
Bah! What kind of crap is that?

*Grumbles* Stinkin' rules...!

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:33:17 PM
it could be that that's not the case. you'll have to go ask the mods or the admins at the swfans.net battleground what are the rules about infiltration. but do it with a different name, duh.

"Hi, i'm Gormul Hyfe. I'm gonna infiltrate this group, so please teach me, duh."

heeheh :)

so ask for those rules with a different name.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 16th, 2000, 11:39:48 AM
No infiltrations... period. :(

It don't matter though, we can still take 'em all! :lol:

Darth Viscera
Oct 16th, 2000, 01:33:07 PM
uhmm, I agree wholeheartedly