PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation

Sith Summoner
Oct 15th, 2000, 08:58:36 PM
i'm resigning my commission here at GMA... this has nothing to do with any of the threads i have responded to today or anything... i have been thinking about this for a couole days now... it is also not anyone here... i just don't feel that i fit into the GMA mold... i pledge not to divulge any of the information that i have knoledge of here to TSE or DA... on this you have my word as a Sith Knight... I will continue the production of Poreons order in my and Phantoms ship yards even though i know they are coming here... also... if you do attack Gue's DS on your own... i wish you luck...

Sith Knight Summoner

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:25:50 PM
but why are you resigning?
What do you mean "you don't fit into the GMA mold?" many of these people didn't know each other when they first joined GMA. Is there any way I can dissuade you from this course of action?

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:35:16 PM
I think he's made up his mind. I'm sorry to see him go, but he sounds set on what he says.

I think you should make a new rule... You have to stay in GMA for a month after you join. :lol: Just for safety and stuff. We don't want anyone coming in and learning all our plans and then ducking out. I'm not saying at all that this is what Summs is doing, it just came to my head, that's all.

Anyways, it's been great having you here, Summs. You were really organized in getting things rolling as far as construction of ground equipment and purchases and all go. I hope you change your mind. If not, we'll be seeing you around.

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:40:33 PM
oh. this is dissappointing. Admiral Hyfe, take a look at the
Ranks List (http://members.home.net/wlabiche/gma/ranks.html)
See if you want to be the General of GMA Ground Forces. If you want the position, it's yours, but I'd rather you didn't go into Army, because then 60 ships would have to go inactive, unless you found a way to command ships too, like in the books.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:47:06 PM
Oh no. I didn't mean to come across as if I was glad he was leaving so I could have control of ground forces. I like my job now. :)

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 10:50:16 PM
OH... BUT, a very very small promotion could be a nice treat. :lol: Awww, come on. It's only plus one VFP. Is High Admiral too much to ask? It's still not as high as General of Ground Forces would be ya know.... :)

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 11:16:32 PM
if I give you a promotion to High Admiral, do you promise that you'll be really quick in finishing up elom (if you haven't) and really quick in taking dantooine?

Sith Summoner
Oct 15th, 2000, 11:17:33 PM
that is the best way i could put it without taking forever to exactly explain... i talked to Piett... if you have any questions... he may be able to explain better...

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 15th, 2000, 11:21:01 PM
I finished up Elom an hour or two ago. I'll be starting on Dantooine tomorrow, I hope. I'll try to get that planet taken over by next weekend.

Darth Viscera
Oct 15th, 2000, 11:23:58 PM
That really sucks man. We'll miss you.

DarthPoreon
Oct 16th, 2000, 05:57:58 PM
Good bye Sums...

Off Topic- Viscera, the reply buttons graphic is all messed up...

Darth Viscera
Oct 16th, 2000, 10:26:49 PM
problem solved. someone's been messing with my image customizations, and the only person i made an admin was officer ood tlod (AKA Isard). I'll have to ask her if she's been doing the hippidy dippidy on my images.