PDA

View Full Version : The Taking of Coruscant

Darth Viscera
Oct 24th, 2000, 11:43:08 PM
The TGE has made a critical error, and the time for our attack has come. The GJO is going to invade Coruscant soon, which will leave both groups' vulnerable, their locations revealed.

1. IIHQ spies are somehow placed on Coruscant for later use.
2. GJO fleet arrives to take Coruscant from TGE.
3. TGE fleet arrives to contest with the GJO fleet and defend Coruscant.
4. The two fleets fight it out, causing many casualties.
5. One of the fleets, the winner, drops troops, either to invade coruscant (GJO) or to reinforce it(TGE).
6. Five Dominator-Class Star Destroyers and Ten Interdictor Cruisers drop out of hyperspace in the fringes of the system. At this point, the combined Imperial Nexus fleets drop out of hyperspace, and do battle with the winning fleet, which should be quite diminished by the battle at this time. The IIHQ operatives drop the few planetary shields that are remaining at this time, and the Imperial Nexus Fleet bombards all remaining Defensive Installations, and then lands troops to occupy Coruscant.
7.System Defense drones are built to defend Coruscant, and the Nexus fleet is redeployed in a dense fashion to defend the hyperspace lines from Coruscant, to our strongholds on Carida in the Colonies region, and Delteon in the Outer Rim regions.

At this point, the location of The Galactic Empire's under construction Battle Station known as the <bold>Death Star</bold> is unknown.

I'm going to submit this plan to the Imperial Nexus Council. It is not written in stone, and comments are quite welcome.

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 25th, 2000, 12:24:49 AM
See my post in the Directors Office at IIHQ.

Darth Phantom
Oct 25th, 2000, 11:22:12 AM

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 01:31:56 PM
I know that, General. I'm saying that we should wait until GJO attacks the Coruscant base at TGE, and then attack the winner and the loser after the battle, after they've suffered casualties and are at their least effective.

DarthPoreon
Oct 25th, 2000, 02:50:36 PM
on Paper it sounds good... Our whole plan depends on who wins the battles and with what losses...

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 03:27:13 PM
Exactly, Grand Admiral Poreon. That is why it requires more planning.

Darth Phantom
Oct 25th, 2000, 03:41:03 PM

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 05:00:05 PM
???? When did they say that??