PDA

View Full Version : My promotion plan. (ranks)

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 05:14:51 PM
1.Every Attack Force leader (approx. 2 fleets) will be a High Admiral.
2.Every Fleet leader will be an Admiral.
3.Every Fleet Brigade leader will become a Vice Admiral.
4.Every Taskforce leader will be a Commodore.
5.Every Fleet Segment (AKA a portion of a fleet which isn't a Taskforce or a Fleet Brigade) leader will be a Flag Captain.

(EVENTUALLY)

I'm going to get these rules into action as soon as possible. This will mean the following changes:

Guardpiett-
Grand Admiral.
You're now the co-leader of the SIN, as was conversed by myself and Director Isard. However, I'm solely in charge of promotions, as agreed by myself and Isard.

Myself-I'm Grand Admiral.
Chancellor Ranks-These will be pretty much disowned from the Navy. The same goes for Moffs.
Darth Phantom will continue to be the leader of all Imperial Navy Ship-Based Ground Forces.

Darien Hyfe-High Admiral. As soon as we have Six Fleets, we can have Three Attack Forces, which will mean that I'll make you a leader of Attack Force Gamma.

Grand Admiral Guardpiett is the coleader of GMA.
We're both Grand Admirals. No one else can be a grand admiral.

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:20:21 PM
I'm sorry, Darthporeon, but I couldn't make you a Grand Admiral. Only myself and Guardpiett are Grand Admirals, and that's because he's now the co-leader of SIN. But I still have control of all promotions, as said by myself and Isard.

PLEASE READ THIS! IMPORTANT!

DarthPoreon
Oct 25th, 2000, 07:56:49 PM
so I am High admiral... understood.

Darth Viscera
Oct 25th, 2000, 09:00:07 PM
sorry :( . I would make you a Grand Admiral if I could but they won't let me.

GuardPiett
Oct 28th, 2000, 10:32:52 PM
I've been thinking this over a little bit, and next time i see Viscera on MSN, if i have the time I'll possibly be suggesting a different system, where, though as equals, viscera and I will have different titles. I really don't like holding people back when they deserve promotions, and truth be told, Grand Admiral does sound much more professional and impressive than High. I'll give it a little bit more consideration and thought.