PDA

View Full Version : Forming a Starfighter Corps

Darth Viscera
Nov 7th, 2000, 07:51:06 AM
I've created the ezboard user id 'Colonel Soontir Fel', and plan to use him in our battles. I was thinking that if we describe the battle from a starfighter perspective, it would make things more interesting. I'm making Colonel Fel the commander of the 35th Nexus Fighter Group, which should have about 3 squadrons in it-Sigma Squadron, Omega Squadron, and Zeta Squadron.

This way, our battles will be more interesting, like a Mike Stackpole book or something. We could really get into our battles.

Who's with me? Who wants to create a new ezboard user ID and play a starfighter pilot in addition to their usual rank as fleet commanders in battles? I think it would be really fun, and I could create sigs and personal photos for you all if you want.

Darien Hyfe
Nov 7th, 2000, 08:32:51 AM
Sounds cool.

DarthPoreon
Nov 7th, 2000, 06:56:05 PM
sound good... could you please make a sig for Phalanx Allger?

Darth Viscera
Nov 8th, 2000, 05:44:57 AM
Any particular images you want in the sig?

Phalanx Allger
Nov 8th, 2000, 04:34:50 PM
um... Can't think of anything in praticular rite now...

GuardPiett
Nov 8th, 2000, 06:16:44 PM
I'd suggest V-42 TIE Phantom MK IIs. Any other suggestions?

Darth Viscera
Nov 8th, 2000, 06:44:43 PM
ummmm, we never really built any V-42 Phantoms.....

Colonel Soontir Fel
Nov 8th, 2000, 08:59:44 PM
Alright, I'm taking a dozen TIE Defenders for my Sigma Squadron, which I will lead.

Last time I checked, the Major which Guardpiett will be playing, the leader of Omega Squadron, will be using a dozen V-42 Mk.II Phantoms.

Major Allger, what type of craft would you like for your Zeta Squadron?

Phalanx Allger
Nov 9th, 2000, 06:05:43 PM
Zeta Squadron requests the Squad to be made up of Gamma Class XM-1 MK II Missile Boats. I have reviewed Data on them and I feel that they are a superior Fighter. The SLAM feature allows for the 140 MGLT speed to be increased by atleast 20%. They are outfitted with key weapons features. They feature a payload of 60 Advanced Concussion Missiles and 2 General Purpose Launchers. They also feature a Medium Laser.

GuardPiett
Nov 9th, 2000, 06:52:53 PM
Allger, I really don't need a rundown on a Missile Boat . . .

V-42 Stats-STATS: V-42 Phantom MK II
Model: TIE/phn Fighter
Manufacturer: Custom

Designation: Space Superiority Assault Fighter

Length: 15.6 meters

Crew: 2

Cargo Capacity: 1 metric ton

Consumables: 2 weeks

Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1

Backup hyperdrive: x2

Speed: 145 MGLT

Hull: 78 RU

Shields: 100 SBD, Two sets. (so 200, plus 100 backup)

Special Features: Imperial Cloaking Device/ Backup Cloaking Device. Pod can break away and enter hyperspace to evacuate pilots. Made of the highly durable Sith Iron, which also amplifies force attacks and sends them trough space.

Weapons: 8 Laser Cannons, 4 360 Dgree firing span, 2 missile luanchers (10 Energy Implosion Missiles each), 2 Fighter Class Disruptors.

Phalanx Allger
Nov 9th, 2000, 06:55:19 PM
I was just backing up my case