PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE

Darth Viscera
Nov 26th, 2000, 12:23:33 PM
The Galactic Military Alliance has withdrawn from the Sovereign Imperial Navy. All ships belonging to Piett's former personal fleet will be reallocated back to him, as well as 47% (or 37.5%, depending on whether he had 6 or 9 group shipyards) of all group ships which were constructed during the alliance. The Galactic Military Alliance has withdrawn from the Imperial Nexus as well. I am making myself Interim Diktat of this group. Dravis Hissel has also returned to us after an extended leave. Please welcome him back. Promotions are next:

Grand Admiral Guardpiett: You are now a Vice Diktat and 2nd in command of the Galactic Military Alliance.

High Admiral Darthporeon: You are now a Grand Admiral and 3rd in command of the Galactic Military Alliance.

High Admiral K'neel Raduu: You are now a Grand Admiral as well, and 3rd in command of the Galactic Military Alliance along with Poreon.

Flag Captain Silent Bob and Jay: You are now a Commodore.

Flag Captain James McKell: You are now a Commodore.

I will work out further promotions later. Right now I need to figure out the fleet listings, relist them, etc.

Dark Grimlock, I'm not forgetting you. I'll finish up your training, so we can get you in the front lines commanding fleets.

GuardPiett
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:32:03 PM
9 shipyards.

Darth Viscera
Nov 26th, 2000, 03:56:34 PM
k. GP, what ships did you have before GMA became SIN? I've got some arithmetic and html to work on I think, before we go off and attack ol' remmy.

Darth Viscera
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:18:51 PM
Everything that was produced from 10/28 to 11/26 was:

2 ESDs
2 SoSDs
5 SSDs
20 ISDs
250 squads fighters

This is your share:

1 ESD
1 SoSD
3 SSDs
10 ISDs
125 squads fighters

So add that to what your list of personal ships were, and please post the list here, so that we can both update our fleets listings.

DarthPoreon
Nov 26th, 2000, 06:01:43 PM
Understood, Diktat.

Gormul Hyfe
Dec 5th, 2000, 08:27:47 AM
OOC: Is Darien 4th in command? Maybe? Is he still a High Admiral?

Darth Viscera
Dec 5th, 2000, 09:22:26 AM
That depends on your status. Right now you're a High Admiral who's on leave, and thus not available for active duty. Don't worry man, we're not going to boot you out just because you lost your AOL account. I'm not that cold-hearted.