PDA

View Full Version : Bespin Campaign

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2000, 11:43:38 AM
Keyhole station has detected a sizable TGE fleet near the Bespin system. This fleet is over 50% of their total forces. We cannot overlook this opportunity to destroy them.

Vice Diktat Guardpiett-Take your 3rd fleet from the Naboo system back to GMA home space. You will ensure that no one attempts to counterattack us during this mission. Disperse the fleet in a position where each task force will be able to reinforce the other.

Grand Admiral Darthporeon-Take your 2nd fleet to the Bespin system. Upon your arrival, activate all gravity wells and trap the fleet there. Attack relentlessly. If you require reinforcements, you can call upon Guardpiett for assistance.

Good luck.

P.S.-Oh, btw, Gue is at Bespin.
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...2857.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=2857.topic)

GuardPiett
Dec 22nd, 2000, 10:31:31 PM
A warning: do no physical damage to the planet. Or capture the planet.

Darth Viscera
Dec 23rd, 2000, 05:59:02 AM
I know. RSO owns the planet, I believe. This is why we are engaging in this campaign.

DarthPoreon
Dec 23rd, 2000, 10:48:44 PM
If Gue is telling the truth OOC he is quitting the thread

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2000, 07:15:14 AM
Damn. If he does, your fleet and a section of Piett's 2nd fleet (about 10 ships) will follow him to Hoth. We must be relentless.

Darth Viscera
Dec 25th, 2000, 05:03:21 PM
Bespin Campaign-Cancelled/On hold.

2nd/3rd fleet-report back to GMA space.

Sean, if you could have SIN on standby, that would be most appreciated. We're going to take Coruscant as soon as long knives is over.

Poreon, post that you're returning to GMA space.

I'm going to try and find something for Captain Fena to do.

GuardPiett
Dec 27th, 2000, 11:46:48 AM
Alright. I'm going to be in that Coruscant thread. As we agreed on a while ago, we'll initiate joint control of the planet.

Darth Viscera
Dec 27th, 2000, 12:10:53 PM
Agreed.