PDA

View Full Version : Hail, Diktat...

Captain Joachim Fena
Jan 4th, 2001, 08:24:44 PM
(Fena snaps a crisp regulation salute to Viscera)

Captain Joachim Fena reporting for duty, ready to assume the commission of Flag Captain of the GMA Gator Navy. What are my orders?

Darth Viscera
Jan 4th, 2001, 08:30:13 PM
The four largest ships from the Gator Navy are being fitted with class IV cloaking devices. These modifications will be complete in 16 hours.

Following the modifications, Captain, your force will stealthily insert itself into the Coruscant system. You will then attempt to enter below the shields of Coruscant and remain cloaked until you receive the signal to decloak via subspace transceiver.

One more thing, Captain. Commander Tarris will be accompanying you on this mission in his role as 1st officer aboard the Parragas. I was able to obtain one of the DNA samples that he provided when he entered the Carida Naval academy.

He does not remember much, however. Expect him to know nothing of the past 18 months. If you wish to visit him, he is recuperating from the effects of the nutrient bath onboard the Imperial Transport Carrier/Medical ship Success. The Success is with the reserve fleet, and its detachment is currently orbiting Delteon.

Questions, Captain?

Captain Joachim Fena
Jan 4th, 2001, 09:31:59 PM
No questions, sir. I will prepare my forces for the coming assault.

Darth Viscera
Jan 6th, 2001, 12:10:37 AM
The ships have been modified, Captain. The Parragas, Venom, Serpent, and the Pervasive have been refitted with cloaking devices.