PDA

View Full Version : Hyfe!

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2001, 02:11:19 PM
Do I look like a fool to you? Did you honestly think that I was going to let that -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing sack of -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- in??? Jesus Christ. I was going to put him "under observation", because that would have defused the situation. He would have gone off, trying to prove himself, and he would have no longer been a -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing hemorrhoid. We would have been able to forget about him, and say that he was still under observation every time he posted here.

Now, he is going to go back to his -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ty little "Infeeltrayting GMA Hedquorturs" threads, and here we are, he is a hemorrhoid once again!

You have defied my direct orders. You have betrayed the Empire, and you have allowed a mild threat to continue to exist.

You have already failed me once. You must never, never do so again. Do you understand me?

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:13:33 PM
Disobeyed a direct order? Garf. Umm... Ok.

Hands Vescera (heh) a cig of weed and trots off.

Smoke that and we'll talk again later when you aren't haveing a hemorrhoid.

Darth Phantom
Apr 30th, 2001, 04:05:36 PM
:: Hyfe grabs at his throat, he begins gasping for air. A pair of glowing red eyes peer through the shadows, with blinding speed Phantom emerges from the darkness and back hands Hyfe, sending him across the room. Phantom releases his grib on Hyfe's airway ::

How dare you speak to him that way

:: Phantom picks Hyfe up with the force and slams him against the wall, as Hyfe slides down the wall Phantom kicks him in the face. Phantom looks toward Viscara asking him if he would like his head ::

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:06:43 PM
Hyfe, do not step out of line again. Insolence is simply not tolerated. If you're going to say something stupid, don't add to it by undermining my authority. What you did was immature, brash, audacious, tactless and impudent. It will not happen again.

Darth Phantom
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:14:31 PM
:: Phantom smiles a bit ::

No it won't

Gormul Hyfe
May 1st, 2001, 07:43:17 AM
Phantom, I'd like to tell you for the very very very last time, as I seem to remember having done it several times already before, that anything and everything I post here is strictly OOC. Therefore, by you doing you cool guy force attacks that make you feel all big and bad, your just making yourself look like a silly twit.

And Viscera, as I thought I had also told you, everything I say to you here is also OOC. I apologize for stepping out of line when I replied to that fags post, but I really had no way of knowing what you were doing. I did not disobey any orders, as you put it.

And I still think the idea with the typo-demon is stupid. He's going to be hanging around here forever, posting his damn ideas and stupid ship specs. Just tell him to -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- off or something and get it over with.

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2001, 12:31:51 PM
Being OOC is not a permit to go -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing about, flaunting what was clearly IC authority. When you're in my house, I expect you to be respectful.

Gormul Hyfe
May 1st, 2001, 12:39:37 PM
Very well. I respect that. My apologies.

It's still a stupid idea. :lol:

Although, I'm really going to snap if Mr. Tough Guy Phantom flaunts himself about attacking me IC over my OOC comments again. Phantom, I respect your service to Viscera, and I realize your just trying to do what's best, but it really makes since for you to keep IC IC and OOC OOC, don't you think? Trust me, if I every am disloyal or dishonorable to Viscera in any way IC, you will know it. And it would not be name calling.

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2001, 01:32:32 PM
yeah, yeah. stop sqawking, I banned him.

Gormul Hyfe
May 2nd, 2001, 07:39:34 AM
Did I mention it's my Birtday Friday? :) Probably.

Gormul Hyfe
May 3rd, 2001, 07:34:29 AM
Only one day left!