PDA

View Full Version : Hurry hurry hurry...

Gormul Hyfe
May 10th, 2001, 12:42:38 PM
If you're here, could you please give my Daemon Hyfe account access to the restricted forums. I've got about 15 minutes left. If I don't get it posted in that amount of time, it will have to wait until Monday.

Darth Viscera
May 10th, 2001, 03:29:20 PM
Who the hell is Daemon Hyfe? I've given him access anyway.

Daemon Hyfe
May 10th, 2001, 06:05:45 PM
LOL. I see you read all these other posts I made before the one in post before you got to the one in the Recruitment department.

Anyways, I convinced my Mom that I needed to get online for a school project, so I'm on her sn and I'm going to go ahead an put the first posts to our spar in.

Darth Viscera
May 11th, 2001, 04:12:02 AM
jesus christ, I didn't expect it to be a damn novel.

Daemon Hyfe
May 11th, 2001, 07:36:24 AM
I know, I know. I got carried away. I promise though, once the battle starts, I'll tone it down a bit.

Most battles go that way anyways, a whole bunch of crapola, and then only like 5 line posts once the fighting gets going.

Don't worry, all my other posts will be much shorter. I promise.

Darth Viscera
May 11th, 2001, 11:00:04 AM
kay, i'll reply to it when i'm able. need to get to an appointment first, and somehow stay awake through that, then come home and get a good 8 hours of sleep.

Daemon Hyfe
May 11th, 2001, 12:37:59 PM
Stay awake through an appointment? What kind of appointment?

Man... Eight hours of sleep. I wish.

Darth Viscera
May 11th, 2001, 08:17:24 PM
yep. standard weekly appointment with my shrink, one hour long. got 5 hours of sleep.

Daemon Hyfe
May 14th, 2001, 07:39:55 AM
Ah, that's nice. I got about 11 hours on Saturday. Now I can go back to my usual schedule of 4 a night.

Darth Viscera
May 14th, 2001, 07:56:43 AM
Before you say anything, keep your panties on, I'm working on a reply for the thread. I'm working on something special, with visual aides and such, and I've been searching for the right app to pirate.

Daemon Hyfe
May 14th, 2001, 04:19:31 PM
Oh goodness... You know, you really don't have to get all into it. I just went kinda overboard for my first two posts, because I had a lot of writing time. I worked on it for 2 days before I got the chance to post it, so I just kept adding and adding.

Oh well, I guess it's fair that we both overdo the first few posts. Let's agree that once we get it started, we'll tone it down some, though. I don't have the time for 500 word posts with visual aides and diagrams. After this, we take it down a notch to your typical spar of 10 - 20 lines per post. Aight?

Darth Viscera
May 14th, 2001, 08:37:18 PM
kay

Gormul Hyfe
May 16th, 2001, 09:33:17 PM
You do actually have to post though. :lol: No, I'm just joking. Take as much time as you need. Hell, look how long it took me to post.

And thanks for the compliment over at the OOC forum at swfans. I really appreciate that. Noone ever really compliments me on my writing. I try really hard, but I never really know if I suck or if I'm on the right track. I really like to think I'm improving though.

Darth Viscera
May 17th, 2001, 05:31:32 AM
moving, no time no time