PDA

View Full Version : Technology!

Darth Viscera
May 19th, 2001, 09:30:41 AM
We need to design a weapon that will allow us to destroy the Titan-class Star Destroyer, the 82km behemoth that TSO has. Just in case they ever attack us. Not a bigger ship, or one of equal size, but a good piece of technology like the A.L.F., or the Anti-graviton field or the power core destabilizer. Any ideas?

I'm thinking that we could design a quantum-crystalline projectile, with several layers of high explosives designed into the hull, sort of a cross between the sun crusher and the galaxy gun. The projectile would pass through the ship, seek the power generators, detonate an explosive there, go to the part of the ship that controls the weapons systems, detonate an explosive there, go to the bridge, detonate an explosive there, etc.

Darth Viscera
May 19th, 2001, 09:37:32 AM
and we could make less armored versions of the thing, without quantum crystalline, that would just pierce the enemy shields using a micro-shield inverter, burrow inside the ship's hull using mining lasers, and detonate a space bomb at its target

Daemon Hyfe
May 21st, 2001, 10:46:58 AM
You should contact my Gormul character, seeing as he is currently out of a job after the collapse of Intel. I'm sure he'd be willing to help you out... ;)

Darth Viscera
May 21st, 2001, 11:22:49 AM
Alright. I'll let you handle that.

Gormul Hyfe
May 21st, 2001, 04:38:49 PM
Huh? What?

Oh, ok. I'll start thinking about some ideas.

Khendon S
May 24th, 2001, 05:22:29 PM
Check the workshop...