PDA

View Full Version : Battle Plans

Darth Viscera
Jun 9th, 2001, 04:33:18 AM
Alright, wake up you Tunisian house flies. There's some battlin' needs doin'.

First up, pretty soon Quintooine, Lorah'l and Coursca Prime are going to need to be retaken. Couple of you work on that. Zorin, I'm looking to you for that.

Hyfe, plz post at Fatasshi.

Disra, plz start up that Bimmisaari thread.

K7, make sure Coruscant Sector is spotlessly clean with regards to security. Can't have any weakness there.

Colonies Sector just inherited SIN, so it's going to need to do some welcome-to-the-empire work, aka rotating old SIN crewers out to nonsense positions, rotating Imperial crewers in. What with FC being crazy in a general sense, can't feed him any ammo. There's supposedly some SIN planet named Kamaar, or some such, that will not appreciate Imperial authority.

Another thing we might consider doing is invading CMF, goody :) . I could do with a little ass-kickin in regards to that cloaky dude.

Lucious Zaarin
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:29:23 AM
I will see to it that we obtain Kamaar, Gyndine, Phaeda, Circapous 2-14, and Caraca itself!

Darth Viscera
Jun 9th, 2001, 11:31:54 AM
damn right!

GuardPiett
Jun 9th, 2001, 03:41:58 PM
Phaeda and Gyndine our officially ours. I'll try and get the Circapus planets later. Still, let's leave Caraca to him, as a token of good will. He is in TSO.

Darth Viscera
Jun 9th, 2001, 05:25:53 PM
Excellent :evil:

We can still invade Caraca later, right? He's not very accepted at TSO, and widely known as a traitor, not to mention I like keeping those people on edge.

Daemon Hyfe
Jun 12th, 2001, 08:12:26 PM
Sorry. Don't think I'll be around much. At all. Still grounded. Looks like it's going to be a long summer...

Darth Viscera
Jun 12th, 2001, 11:27:38 PM
ahhhh.......-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-fire

Daemon Hyfe
Jun 13th, 2001, 04:12:38 PM
Sorry to let you down when you might need me the most. I feel like crap. As if I didn't already due to the fact that I'm grounded for the summer.

Moff Disra
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:47:29 PM
I will start the Bimmisaari thread tomorrow. I swear!