PDA

View Full Version : I might have a problem

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 12:27:09 PM
After intercepting Jedi and telling them to stand down for inspection, a large Cizerack fleet game out of hyperspace telling me to stand down and leave one of my own areas (near/in my Nashua system) Now, I have a SD group in the area, and a division on way, I just don't want to start a war with them, but I won't stand down for them, either. I wan't your advice, Visc.

I have the ships and tech. needed to crush them... but I don't want to, I need to keep my ships for a special event.

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:51:44 PM
Make a trade deal with them which will allow them unique rights to trade at Drexel, or some such. The Empire will reimburse the guild for any lost finances.

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:49:36 PM
Khendon stroked his goatee, “I shall accept your advice, and leave the Jedi and Gungan alone, for now..."

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:47:41 PM
Along the same lines here: with the Fatasshi thread there is a Cizerack force coming towards the planet while I'm in the planning stage. I'll be sending random scouts into the Fatasshi system, so it's not like we'll be surprised by them, but I'm not really sure what their goals are.

We are not at any kind of bad state with them right now are we? We're fairly peaceful?

I'm sure I can deal with them without any problems arising, and if they do, well, I can still deal with them. But I just wanted to make sure I had my facts straight.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:51:33 PM
I beleive that Visc granted the Cizerack the rights to build a science center on Fatasshi.

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 04:14:08 PM
actually, it's a joint effort by GMA and they to build it.

I don't trust them, they've expanded into everyones affairs too quickly, and are flexing their newly developed power... but they are not strong enough to pose a threat.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 04:42:24 PM
Very well. I'll just keep an eye out and handle it diplomatically, if possible. Their force doesn't look like it would pose too much of a threat to me. Then again, I don't really know anything about their ships and technology.

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:31:57 PM
They mean you no harm at Fatasshi. They're just watching. They like trade. Give them trade, and they're content. Think of them as carnivorous ferengi.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:42:58 PM
That's what I figured. I'll just inform them that Fatasshi will now be under Imperial control and that they may maintain their trade.

No problem

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:54:06 PM
sounds good.