PDA

View Full Version : I want Yag'Dhul

Darth Viscera
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:46:58 AM
Please look to the Galactic Map. If the NR owns it, then take it through diplomacy. It would most definitely improve trade, and there is a noticable gap separating the Northern and Southern sections of the empire. And then there are the planets which are completely out there, beyond all trade routes and practically unsuppliable. Like Wayland.

EDIT~And Ralltir as well, if practicable.

Daemon Hyfe
Jun 12th, 2001, 08:18:04 PM
I love the new sig, Visc.

Darth Viscera
Jun 12th, 2001, 11:28:22 PM
really? no kidding?

Daemon Hyfe
Jun 13th, 2001, 04:17:32 PM
No kidding. It's cool.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 10:53:47 AM
I could take Yag'Dhul for you if you wish. And when I say take it, I mean in the way you like.

I know how you want things done, and I know that's not what I'm doing with Fatasshi. I'm kind of using the Fatasshi thread as an experimental writing exercise. I know it doesn't get right down to business like most planetary takeovers, and it's taking a lot longer, but that's just because I'm working on my writing and stuff.

If you like, I will take Yag'Dhul for you. It will be a standard, quick and efficient takeover, with no dilly dallying.

And about your sig: for some reason it seems really blurry now. I can't read any of the text. Did you change something or is it just my computer?

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:49:50 PM
It's your computer. And I like the dilly dallying that you're doing at Fatasshi.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:42:08 PM
I figured it was my computer, it's just strange cuz when I look at older posts with that sig in it it's clear, but newer posts look blurry. I dunno.

You like the dilly dallying? I figured you'd want the planet taken fast, like eveyone else is doing.

Am I aproved to go ahead and try for Yag'Dhul also? I can either "dilly dally" with that one too, or just take it quickly.

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:29:21 PM
sure. dilly dally to your heart's content.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:45:35 PM
LOL. Aight.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:58:14 AM
Would you like the planet Vortex as well? It's the only other planet in the Beneteau Sector, which is the sector Yag'Dhul is in.

Darth Viscera
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:04:50 PM
Nah, the Vong got dibs on Vortex, not to mention it's currently held by the NR.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:32:19 PM
So? Aight. Whatever.

Darth Viscera
Jul 2nd, 2001, 04:46:07 PM
Hmm, then we can take Rodia and Gamoor, take control of some Outer Rim slave markets to give us even more economic capacity. mmm economic slaves.