PDA

View Full Version : How will we crush our enemies?

Serena Laran
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:37:13 AM
With a large, oversized mallet. And if that doesn't work, we could always throw them into a pool filled with radioactive sharks outfitted with fricking laser beams. :evil:

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:10:16 AM
First of all, through the use of fleets. Our Navy is the most numerous and organized, our crewers the most well-trained, our supplies of food the largest and most readily available, our supply lines and logistical systems are devoid of neutral or potential enemy planets, our technology is the most advanced, and we command the galactic economy via the bacta trade.

If anyone openly decides to oppose us, they'll be smashed instantly with a decisive attack from space, followed by three spaceborn mechanised army groups taking up residence upon their planet.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:15:13 AM
Psh! The radio active sharks with "frickin laser beams" sounded pretty bad-ass to me! Let's go with that one.

Serena Laran
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:19:31 AM
what about ill-tempered sea bass?

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:20:42 AM
Just how ill-tempered are they?

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:26:28 AM
Depends. What's the mentrual cycle like on a sea-bass?

Serena Laran
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:36:28 AM
You know, if I was talking about menustration, you'd all be grossed out.

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:44:52 AM
Is that a challenge? :cool:

Serena Laran
Jul 8th, 2001, 01:56:44 AM
Well, for starters, I could say, "Well, I'm on my period right now. I'm bloated and uncomfortable, bleeding, and out of tampons. Run to the store for me, will ya?"

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:02:47 AM
Well now... I'm sorry I'm going to have to miss this. I'll be sure to check in on it in the morning. ;)

I'm off for the night. Have a good one all. Thanks for the sig, Visc. Hope the tampon situation works out Ok, Serena. I'm hoping that was hypothetical.

*yawn* Night.

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:14:45 AM
I can sympathize. I'm always feeling bloated, I'm always uncomfortable, sometimes my nose bleeds, and sometimes my VISA check card runs out of cash. Oh yeah, and I'm always telling my mom to rent me a movie at hollywood video.

Serena Laran
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:40:12 AM
Hypothetical? :evil:

Visc, that is SO not the same!

Darth Viscera
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:44:23 AM
oh. my bad :|