PDA

View Full Version : WAR!!!

Darth Viscera
Jul 10th, 2001, 10:47:06 PM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3905.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3905.topic)

We're going to war with the Viashino Empire as well as the Yuuzhan Vong. Attack plans have been readied for sections of the Coruscant, Delteon, Thyferra, and Colonies Sector Fleets.

The following is the briefing, which illustrates our strategic dispositions during the following campaign. I'm sure that I don't have to iterate that this document is private, and should not be shared with anyone.

www16.brinkster.com/wlabi...efing2.jpg (http://www16.brinkster.com/wlabiche/mapbriefing2.jpg)

Four out of five divisions of the Thyferra Sector Fleet will be deployed during this action, with Fifth Division holding station at Thyferra. First through Fourth divisions will assault Bimmiel, Muunilist, Ambria, and Darvin, respectively.

Two out of three divisions of Colonies Sector Fleet will be deployed during this action, with First and Second divisions attacking Vortos and Toprawa, respectively. Second division will anchor our right flank at Toprawa.

One out of three divisions of Delteon Sector Fleet will be deployed during this action, with Second Division attacking Belkadan, and thus anchoring our left flank there, where it will not be exposed.

First Division of Coruscant Sector Fleet will take a roundabout course behind the enemy's rear through Naboo, divide and form equal lines of battle at Da Soocha and Ryloth. If they attempt to withdraw from their positions and head on a southerly course to reform, First Division of COSF will halt their retreat and parry them until the other seven advancing divisions can catch up and surround them.

This attack will occur simultaneously, as soon as all forces are in position.

I will command this attack personally from the command ship of the Second Division, Thyferra Sector Fleet, where its target of Muunilist will form the axial center of the attack.

The following personnel in addition to myself will be required for this attack:

Vice Admiral Hexes
Captain Laran

Moff Disra
Rear Admiral Graxar

Vice Admiral Lucius Zaarin

Moff Sevon

As such, they are required to report in here.

Are there any questions?

Serena Laran
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:31:21 AM
Captain Laran, reporting as ordered, sir.

DarthDarkCloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 08:34:17 AM
graxar here, just too lazy to log out.....

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:16:45 AM
Count me out.

Lucious Zaarin
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:08:10 AM
Kay, I'm in. But not against the Vong. That means someone else takes Toprawa.

Seth Darkserpent
Jul 11th, 2001, 04:12:56 PM
WHAT?!?! We had an OOC pact? WTF prompted this?!?! I want some -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing answers!

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 05:29:33 PM
Well, I want a war. We've been without a good battle since perhaps January. It is your responsibility to roleplay your characters, despite whatever other characters you may play. You know that.

Khendon S
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:05:09 PM
I really don't want to go to war w/ the Vong, the Guild has an OOC pact that would have been IC very soon... but this spoils it, seeing as they won't wish to work w/ the Guild in the future... but, Khendon is a moff... and in GMA, so he will assist as will the Guild and its resources.

But I'm still against going to war w/ the Vong, no matter the actions I must take to remain loyal to GMA.

Moff Disra
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:43:56 PM
I refuse to partake in this war or any other GMA activities or missions. In other words, I am resigning. Please lock Seth Darkserpent and Moff Disra out of every locked forum.

Good day to you all.

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:02:52 PM
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3912.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3912.topic)

Everyone who is participating in the attack, report in there please.

Zorin Hexes
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:55:46 AM
Admiral Hexes watches as the transmission flickers away, then brings his hand up to his chin, leaning forward on the control panel of his command chair. "I see." He turns to Captain Yaran and nods. She grins at him for a moment. "Pull out all ships in our second division. We've been here long enough...

"Yes, sir!" Her grinned had turned into a pleasant smile. So she liked the idea of combat... Interesting. Zorin would have to remember that - she liked to fight.

Darth Viscera
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:42:52 PM
The following people still need to post there.

Vice Admiral Hexes
Captain Laran

Serena Laran
Jul 13th, 2001, 12:50:00 AM
We're not there yet, give us a minute, okay!?

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 13th, 2001, 03:49:03 PM
(ooc) Sorry for the delay, I'm just trying to RP getting there as well. As soon as Laran gets onboard her ship we'll be droping into the thread.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:25:21 PM
Laran, is your personal picture the chick from Fight Club?

Darth Viscera
Jul 13th, 2001, 06:15:04 PM
NO! She's a minion of the anti-christ let it be and don't mention that horrendous picture!

Serena Laran
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:08:39 AM
hehehe, I'm getting a new one...

Darth Viscera
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:49:05 AM
Okay, now we just need Zorin to post telling the Diktat that his division is ready, and then the attacks begin on the 7 planets, starting with my post instructing everyone to launch their attack.

At that time, Rear Admiral Graxar and Vice Admiral Hexes and Captain Laran report that their groups have exited hyperspace at their designated zones, Laran just posting that her Star Destroyer has exited hyperspace, and I post that the remaining divisions have exited hyperspace at the other 5 planets, while Moff Sevon gives an updated post on his movement to block off the enemy's line of retreat.

Things are going according to plan. Any questions?

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 16th, 2001, 11:30:33 PM
Yes. I've exited hyperspace and thought it would be good to await some kind of acknowledge of my presence in the system by the enemy, but they've made no such acknowledgement. Do I go ahead without them saying anything more?

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 02:52:28 AM
yes, report in please so the attack can begin!